Dundee vs Greenock Morten

What a volley from Ashcroft. Good clearance from the Morton player on the line. Much, much improved this week but I feel that's in part to how much of a shambles Morton look who don't even seem to have a shape.

Relatively solid first half. Cammy and McDaid have been standouts on the right wing for us, Afolabi looking really good, defence hasn't been too disastrous, and Ferrie has dealt with everything thrown at him so far. Think we need another goal with the number of times we've been caught short, but certainly improved from last week.

A famous Dundee fan saying is, 'Square pegs in round holes' when complaining about Dundee managers. Heads would explode if they were Morten fans right now.

McDaid having the time of his life exploring the right wing. Need another as I expect we'll have a calamity at the back at some point.

Hopkin doing a training video for the coaching courses here: 'what shape are they now?'

We should really go to a back four in the second half and maybe get Nesbitt and Maciver (and/or Wallace or Omar) on fairly soon. Although if Strapp's on the bench, maybe he's got 45 minutes in him and we can bury the Muirhead experiment forever.

Alternative is to think 'och, we're still in this' and leave it... until the second and third go in and confirm a tame defeat.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

We should really go to a back four in the second half and maybe get Nesbitt and Maciver (and/or Wallace or Omar) on fairly soon. Although if Strapp's on the bench, maybe he's got 45 minutes in him and we can bury the Muirhead experiment forever.

Alternative is to think 'och, we're still in this' and leave it... until the second and third go in and confirm a tame defeat.

I know which I'd prefer.