Dundee vs Greenock Morten

4 hours ago, virginton said:

It'll probably have been McKinnon.

Doubt it, he’s got enough on his hands messing up the Queen’s Park job.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Did he think they were in Aberdeen yesterday? Deeside ffs. The whole thing is an ambitious attempt in groupthink.

Aye, that was a real howler. Nearly as bad as calling folk from Inverclyde “Weegies”. 🤪

PS - I’m not even gonna mention your “Hopkins” booboo, Ludo, your secret’s safe with me. 👍

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Doubt it, he’s got enough on his hands messing up the Queen’s Park job.

Aye, that was a real howler. Nearly as bad as calling folk from Inverclyde “Weegies”. 🤪

PS - I’m not even gonna mention your “Hopkins” booboo, Ludo, your secret’s safe with me. 👍

^^ Wrote the match report.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

^^ Wrote the match report.

No chance he writes that many words without mentioning or a sly dig at virginton. 

Edit : I see they still change Viking to Virgin. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aye, that match report was almost certainly Dundee's old friend Dave MacKinnon.

Why is your CEO (Or whatever official title you've given him) spending his time writing match reports for the club website? Fs.

Still the king of spin tbf to him.

10 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aye, that match report was almost certainly Dundee's old friend Dave MacKinnon.

I'm not so sure about that. Given his past employment there I'd be surprised to see him make that "Deeside" error. It's possible of course, but I think it's unlikely. 

Hahaha the more I read what he said on Saturday the funnier it gets, he blamed Dundee for Muirhead's red card.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/we-didnt-just-deserve-a-point-we-deserved-all-three-against-dundee-says-devastated-morton-boss-david-hopkin/

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hahaha the more I read what he said on Saturday the funnier it gets, he blamed Dundee for Muirhead's red card.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/we-didnt-just-deserve-a-point-we-deserved-all-three-against-dundee-says-devastated-morton-boss-david-hopkin/

Never read so much shite, in my whole fucking life.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He's now blaming Dundee for Robbie Muirhead getting sent off, what the actual f**k?! I've never heard anything like this before. Hopkin is just categorically acting as if it was a closed door game with no possibility of watching the game and trying to feed the Morton support the biggest lot of nonsense ever.

Is this usual from him? Utterly bizarre behaviour.

Genuinely just making stuff up:

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's now blaming Dundee for Robbie Muirhead getting sent off, what the actual f**k?! I've never heard anything like this before. Hopkin is just categorically acting as if it was a closed door game with no possibility of watching the game and trying to feed the Morton support the biggest lot of nonsense ever.

He seems to fail to mention that he was also booked for being a walloper. Just comes across like a seething mess. 

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Embarrassing interview from Hopkin. Of course none of us know what the Dundee bench actually said or did, but it doesn’t excuse Muirhead’s behaviour under any circumstances, and Hopkin’s words are trying to provide mitigation for him behaving like an absolute tool. I’d much rather he concentrated on the behaviour of his players than that of opposition benches. I very much doubt too many are fooled.

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It never won't be funny.

If it happens to another team, it’s difficult to disagree. The saving grace is the one match ban though, hopefully we never see him in a Morton shirt again.