Dundee vs Greenock Morten

10 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Feck them they are getting out on a Saturday.

Now winter has set in we have an option PPV or washing our hair.

Streaming ok a bit of a jittery start and while I picked the away end I got a pish Dundee pairing who didn't  know half of the Ton players names unless you had played for them.

For your sakes find your own Andy Ritchie you must have an ex-player who a more knowledge of the game and better patter.

Camara man please zoom out a bit as I got dizzy following the ball when it moved about the box.

In general thought we did better than expected if only we play 10 men for 90 mins.

f**k all wrong with the stream or commentary, you whining clown.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are you indirectly trying to stick up for VT here? Sexual tension between you two is becoming more and more abundant as time goes on.

Nope, I'm actually trying to be helpful to someone who appears to be somewhat hard of thinking. 

And the only tension here is vt's utter frustration that he can only give me one rid dot per post. 😁

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k all wrong with the stream or commentary, you whining clown.

Thank you.

Precisely. Commentary was absolutely fine. It was above standard if anything. Bit droll, bit inoffensive but exactly what you're wanting from a club stream. I'd listen to those two any day ahead of the likes of Billy Dodds.

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's a fucking take right there. Made me burst out laughing.

image.png.79b13a8e8ba32de8ea98bc1a7ba3cb6a.png

That's the most deluded manager comment I've read (or indeed heard) in a long, long time. At least since Ian McCall used to waffle shite.

2 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

I didnt have the stream Gigi.....I'm interested to hear how Fjortoft played (I have an 'inkling' this boy is going to be a big player for us....there again...I could be horribly wrong ...I usually am

Your thoughts? .

Fjortoft is a pler. Been our standout player along with McPake.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's a fucking take right there. Made me burst out laughing.

image.png.79b13a8e8ba32de8ea98bc1a7ba3cb6a.png

Hopkin definitely only showed up around 80 minutes into the game.

I very much agree that we were very blunt in attacking areas (we knew we would be when the lineup was announced with 4 centrebacks, 3 defensive midfielders, two non out and out strikers and whatever the f**k Muirhead is) but apart from a decent opening to the game I thought Dundee mostly only threatened from Adam's corners and set pieces which our defence dealt with admirably in my opinion.

Second half was a complete non event but if anyone was going to score it was probably us in the final 10 mins.

The two teams cancelled each other out for most of the game so I can't quite understand some Dundee fans' thinking that there were levels between the teams and that we should be worried.

We definitely don't have the quality in attacking areas to win many games comfortably this season but with McPake and Nesbitt starting we will cause teams problems, so if our defence continues to impress then I think we will be fine this season.

I very much agree that we were very blunt in attacking areas (we knew we would be when the lineup was announced with 4 centrebacks, 3 defensive midfielders, two non out and out strikers and whatever the f**k Muirhead is) but apart from a decent opening to the game I thought Dundee mostly only threatened from Adam's corners and set pieces which our defence dealt with admirably in my opinion.

Second half was a complete non event but if anyone was going to score it was probably us in the final 10 mins.

The two teams cancelled each other out for most of the game so I can't quite understand some Dundee fans' thinking that there were levels between the teams and that we should be worried.

We definitely don't have the quality in attacking areas to win many games comfortably this season but with McPake and Nesbitt starting we will cause teams problems, so if our defence continues to impress then I think we will be fine this season.

We want to win the league or at least get to the play off final. Morton want to avoid relegation. I’d say we have as much, or perhaps more, to worry about as you. After the first 30 minutes it was much more equal. I didn’t even think Muirhead (bar the crazy dismissal) was as bad as Morton fans are making out tbh.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

What standard of player do you think we have or are likely to sign? Definite role to play in this team and could have nicked us a point today.

One Nicky Cadden in the team is better than 10 sand dancing idiots with no end product.

Could have nicked a point but didn't because final product was again awful.

We want to win the league or at least get to the play off final. Morton want to avoid relegation. I’d say we have as much, or perhaps more, to worry about as you. After the first 30 minutes it was much more equal. I didn’t even think Muirhead (bar the crazy dismissal) was as bad as Morton fans are making out tbh.
That was easily one of Muirhead's best performances in a Morton strip, which tells you all you need to know about his performances for us so far.

One Nicky Cadden in the team is better than 10 sand dancing idiots with no end product.

Could have nicked a point but didn't because final product was again awful.
Nicky Cadden was a sand dancing idiot with no end product before he joined us so that's a bit of a strange choice, regardless of the fact that signing someone to have the season Cadden had for us last season is extremely difficult at this level.