Dundee vs Greenock Morten

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

At one point he was 'running' down the left wing and looked like he was pulling a tractor. 

Well I did that this morning!......whilst socially distancing of course (the tractor doesnt have a repetitve cough but has problems starting).

Robbie Muirhead is genuinely one of the worst ever signings we made as we paid actual money for him.

An absolute 'first ballot' player for the worst XI. 

Total shitehouse.

Anyway, that's all I came in to say.

27 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Would be fairly happy to get out of any league game with 3 points tbh.

I didnt have the stream Gigi.....I'm interested to hear how Fjortoft played (I have an 'inkling' this boy is going to be a big player for us....there again...I could be horribly wrong ...I usually am

Your thoughts? .

A lot of clamour for Nesbitt but the best that could be said about him really is that he's not Muirhead. Flattered to deceive since the first day he walked through the door on loan, and no better on his return.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Robbie Muirhead is genuinely one of the worst ever signings we made as we paid actual money for him.

An absolute 'first ballot' player for the worst XI. 

Total shitehouse.

Anyway, that's all I came in to say.

Hmmmm.....I've often wondered what a player does of a Saturday evening when you 'have a horror'.

The usual escapes (meet up with mates..get pished) are not available.

Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, #Gary said:

A lot of clamour for Nesbitt but the best that could be said about him really is that he's not Muirhead. Flattered to deceive since the first day he walked through the door on loan, and no better on his return.

Harsh, imo. 

5 minutes ago, #Gary said:

C'mon Gary...thats not right and ye know it.

If I had any criticism over Aiden........it would be the fact he tends 'over' hit crosses.

I think yer being a tad harsh.

7 minutes ago, #Gary said:

What standard of player do you think we have or are likely to sign? Definite role to play in this team and could have nicked us a point today.

23 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

'Sarcastic applause' seconds after getting booked...

He was murder for 70 minutes until the ref put us all out of our misery; we were actually better after that with 10. As much Hopkin's fault as it is Muirhead's, but we've seen enough.

ok....I'll take that.

11 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Hmmmm.....I've often wondered what a player does of a Saturday evening when you 'have a horror'.

Thoughts?

A pizza and a w**k 

39 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I didnt have the stream Gigi.....I'm interested to hear how Fjortoft played (I have an 'inkling' this boy is going to be a big player for us....there again...I could be horribly wrong ...I usually am

Your thoughts? .

I thought he was your best player followed by Skovald or whatever he’s called. Surprised he got taken off. Back to Fjortoft he won virtually everything in the air defensively and in attack. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

I thought he was your best player followed by Skovald or whatever he’s called. Surprised he got taken off. Back to Fjortoft he won virtually everything in the air defensively and in attack. 

I'd agree, Salkeld (Who, as I said before was apparently one of McPake's initial targets but he turned us down just after McPake got the job) and Fjortoft were by a considerable distance, Morton's best two players today.

7 hours ago, cappiecat said:

20 yards; are they sneaking into the games?

Or has their Greenock education afforded them homes with 60+ foot long TV viewing rooms?

You're obviously as stupid as your pals.  Clearly wasn't talking about any games from this season.

7 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I'd imagine his point is that after that length of time opinions on and memories of the formation played could be quite different. It really isn't difficult -  or, at least, it shouldn't be. 

I'd imagine that only happens to idiots.

54 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Thoughts?

Feck them they are getting out on a Saturday.

Now winter has set in we have an option PPV or washing our hair.

Streaming ok a bit of a jittery start and while I picked the away end I got a pish Dundee pairing who didn't  know half of the Ton players names unless you had played for them.

For your sakes find your own Andy Ritchie you must have an ex-player who a more knowledge of the game and better patter.

Camara man please zoom out a bit as I got dizzy following the ball when it moved about the box.

In general thought we did better than expected if only we play 10 men for 90 mins.

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

😳

Dont keep us in suspense then - does it? 

Are you indirectly trying to stick up for VT here? Sexual tension between you two is becoming more and more abundant as time goes on.