Dundee vs Greenock Morten

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A famous Dundee fan saying is, 'Square pegs in round holes' when complaining about Dundee managers. Heads would explode if they were Morten fans right now.

McDaid having the time of his life exploring the right wing. Need another as I expect we'll have a calamity at the back at some point.

Declan McDaid is a product of the Morton Development policy Ludo....jist sayin'.

Fairly comfortable so far, another goal would have been nice but Morton are packing the box when under pressure and handling the high balls well.

McDaid and Afolabi looking like a constant threat, if another goal comes it will either be from them or another bit of magic from Adam.

Byrne doing a great job covering the back four and taking the ball out of Dundee's half.

Only negative so far is Mullen playing poorly, I don't think this false 9 role is gonna work out for him. Might be worth subbing him now that he's on a yellow but we'll see how he gets on the second half.

1 minute ago, EpicMike said:

Fairly comfortable so far, another goal would have been nice but Morton are packing the box when under pressure and handling the high balls well.

McDaid and Afolabi looking like a constant threat, if another goal comes it will either be from them or another bit of magic from Adam.

Byrne doing a great job covering the back four and taking the ball out of Dundee's half.

Only negative so far is Mullen playing poorly, I don't think this false 9 role is gonna work out for him. Might be worth subbing him now that he's on a yellow but we'll see how he gets on the second half.

That false 9 role is built for Jakubiak.

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Yer so predictable Ludo.......I mention a positive about McDaid and you immediately adopt a 'Morten' attitude...😆......at least yer consistent.

Whit? McDaid is playing really well today but he's usually half hearted and splits opinion down the middle. Nothing to do with your mob.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Whit? McDaid is playing really well today but he's usually half hearted and splits opinion down the middle. Nothing to do with your mob.

Whatever.Glad I didnt buy the livestream today when we have 'Ross B' doin' a running commentary...on yersel Ross.