Dundee vs Greenock Morten

50 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Jesus Christ. Maybe my Sow shout might come true.

These comments of Morten’s midfield being energetic and pressing gives me the fear.

Their best midfielder this season so far has been Josh McPake, a player that couldn't break into our midfield last season.

The other players that played in Morton's midfield set-up last week were 35 year old Jim McAlister, Robbie Muirhead, Kyle Jacobs & Cameron Salkeld.

Meanwhile Dorrans and Adam will be pinging balls about for Afolabi to put Brian McLean into many a foot race.

We should absolutely nothing to fear here tbh. It won't stop us from throwing a shocker and getting beat no doubt, but should be nothing to fear.

Their best midfielder this season so far has been Josh McPake, a player that couldn't break into our midfield last season.
The other players that played in Morton's midfield set-up last week were 35 year old Jim McAlister, Robbie Muirhead, Kyle Jacobs & Cameron Salkeld.
Meanwhile Dorrans and Adam will be pinging balls about for Afolabi to put Brian McLean into many a foot race.
We should absolutely nothing to fear here tbh. It won't stop us from throwing a shocker and getting beat no doubt, but should be nothing to fear.

But we have McPake in the dugout and Flap Jack in the goal.

Honestly Flap Jack, Clangers, Soapy Souter - there’s a clue in the nickname ffs.

So long as Afolabi can keep onside, Adam can hand him one-on-ones with McAdams quite a few times. If he could do it twice against Hearts in one half (Afolabi just offside for both), surely he'll get at least the same number of those chances on Saturday.

On 21/10/2020 at 22:18, virginton said:

I think I'll continue instead champ, thanks for playing anyway.

Dundee are clear favourites being at home but it's an interesting match-up: particularly in central midfield, where Dundee will put some pretty old and slow players with quality up against our array of jobbers who will chase anything that moves for most of the game. Either our pressing will work to give Dundee the runaround or we'll take a shoeing: I'd be most surprised if the game ended in a boring draw.

11 hours ago, The Derry said:

That's absolutely the point you were making in that shitey arsed novel you wrote.  Let me know if you need any more help sunshine xoxo

*Insert dreadful joke about Dundonian education here*

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

*Insert dreadful joke about Dundonian education here*

Thank you.

You and your daft pal can't even decide the positions and formation of your team playing 20 yards in front of your stupid eyes so I'll not be taking any nonsense about Dundonian education.  

Thank you.

McPake in the Tele hinting that we will be sticking with the 3.
Not only does he attempt this in a live TV game resulting in a royal arse fucking, he then freely informs everyone including the next team we're playing they can look forward to the same opportunities. Stunning.

23 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wrong as usual Ludo. 

Muirhead was playing left back under our total football: jobbers play anywhere masterplan. 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Wrong as usual Ludo. 

Muirhead was playing left back under our total football: jobbers play anywhere masterplan. 

5 hours ago, The Derry said:

You and your daft pal can't even decide the positions and formation of your team playing 20 yards in front of your stupid eyes so I'll not be taking any nonsense about Dundonian education.  

Thank you.

17 hours ago, The Derry said:

You and your daft pal can't even decide the positions and formation of your team playing 20 yards in front of your stupid eyes...

20 yards; are they sneaking into the games?

Or has their Greenock education afforded them homes with 60+ foot long TV viewing rooms?

Edited by cappiecat

18 hours ago, The Derry said:

Thank you.

That conversation was about a game 13 years ago m9.