Jacinda Ardern

Eednud

I like this picture of her, taken shortly before she returned to her small time village from her job in the big city to visit her poorly mum before facing up to past mistakes, uncovering long held secrets and solving a series of murders with her ruggedly handsome ex boyfriend*

jacinda-ardern-vogue-march-2018.thumb.jpg.f19ae3609576c0dca681be685e19d327.jpg

*currently airing on Netflix.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Lovely country and lovely people , we enjoyed both North and South Islands with Queenstown being our favourite.

Fantastic place to visit and if I was 40 years younger I would try and emigrate there.  People are lovely as you say and there are so many connections with Scotland. 

Queenstown was a brilliant place to visit, followed closely by Rotorua. 

57 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Just had a wee shot at the immigration points calculator for NZ, needed 100, scored 215 so if independence doesn't pan out I think I'm offski.

Pin by Andrea LaMotte on NEATURE | Flight of the conchords, New zealand,  Travel

Would not hold out/hold my breath for indy. If you have enough points and are considering it then pack up and go.  If you do not like it you can always return but do not get old wondering what might have been.  One of the nicest places I have ever visited.