Recommend little known movies no one ever talks about

FemdomFilmFan

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

He genuinely has nothing to fear from watching that!

...which reminds me, I remember this being a good giant spider movie. Just the right amount of tongue in cheek, and has left me with a happy feeling whenever Greg Grunberg shows up in things (which he does surprisingly often).

Repo man is what i was coming on to post. 
Not sure this is little known but it's definitely forgotten: The king of new york. 

City of god & City of men. Brazilian movies about life in the Favelas.

Tales from the Gloden age. Bizzare Romanian movie. Short stories from ‘80s Romania

Man bites dog. Camera crew follow a hitman.

Not so ‘unknown’: The third man. Fantastic movie.

The Wailing. Wild horror movie which starts with a goofy cop investigating murders only for things to take quite the turn.

The Invitation. Guy goes to see his ex wife during a dinner with friends. Turns out the ex wife had reasons for inviting them all. Another horror this.

Going back to Megan Is Missing, there's one scene in it which ensures that I don't think I could watch it again. 

Heard this get a wee shout out on Kermode and Mayo the other day. Bram Stoker horror meets Wicker Man, meets Last of the Summer Wine with lots of sleaze. Peter Capaldi and Hugh Grant as Hugh Grant. Amanda Donohoe as the sexy head of a devilish snake cult who seduces virginal brides, bites the cocks of boy scouts and violates nuns. There's lots of chunky knitwear and some really decent folk music. First saw it as a young teen and wanted to marry Amanda Donohoe, or someone like her. 

9a167611cbd0c3da0600b26cc0639edb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLGOCyesuSoZd3t8_l9Hz

13300-10675-0.jpghqdefault.jpg

On 19/10/2020 at 12:58, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

City of god & City of men. Brazilian movies about life in the Favelas.

Tales from the Gloden age. Bizzare Romanian movie. Short stories from ‘80s Romania

Man bites dog. Camera crew follow a hitman.

Not so ‘unknown’: The third man. Fantastic movie.

That character's not a hitman, he's a serial killer. Big difference between a hitman and a serial killer.

On 22/10/2020 at 15:56, Shandön Par said:

Heard this get a wee shout out on Kermode and Mayo the other day. Bram Stoker horror meets Wicker Man, meets Last of the Summer Wine with lots of sleaze. Peter Capaldi and Hugh Grant as Hugh Grant. Amanda Donohoe as the sexy head of a devilish snake cult who seduces virginal brides, bites the cocks of boy scouts and violates nuns. There's lots of chunky knitwear and some really decent folk music. First saw it as a young teen and wanted to marry Amanda Donohoe, or someone like her. 

9a167611cbd0c3da0600b26cc0639edb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLGOCyesuSoZd3t8_l9Hz

13300-10675-0.jpghqdefault.jpg

i bought that movie on Blu-ray just to w**k over Amanda Donohoe in Her Dominatrix outfit.