CANZUK

SANTAN

17 hours ago, Torpar said:

It's seems very much for the benefit of the UK, I can't imagine living in Sydney or Vancouver and thinking, I'd like to go live and work in Milton Keynes 

You never know.  Maybe there is someone in Vancouver who yearns for something more concrete.

Concrete Cows.jpg

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

@Stormzy your dream could be in tatters.

Scrolled past that story earlier, thankfully because I follow the Canzuk account any worry was dismissed quickly.

Considering the article doesn't load and the Telegraph is paywalled I'm just going to have to trust this faceless admin. 

I think the story is only getting traction as everyone from around the world thinks "wtf is that chin tatt all about?" and clicks the link

14 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Scrolled past that story earlier, thankfully because I follow the Canzuk account any worry was dismissed quickly.

Considering the article doesn't load and the Telegraph is paywalled I'm just going to have to trust this faceless admin. 

I think the story is only getting traction as everyone from around the world thinks "wtf is that chin tatt all about?" and clicks the link

Maybe, although the Telegraph are meant to be pretty on the ball with security and military stuff.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

https://archive.is/a8spg

Un-paywalled

33 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Going way way back wasn't there the Anzus treaty between NZ, Australia and the United States. 

Yeah, though NZ were chucked out in 86 over their nuclear free zone and only partially reinstated in 2012.

4 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:
Cheers for that. 
Seems to be a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill story. I'm not too fussed about Australia and NZ tbf I just want access to Canada. 
CUK works well for me. 

I really hope this is fishing

You don't like the idea of being CUK? 

• 2 months later...
On 20/04/2021 at 15:03, Stormzy said:

Cheers for that. 

Seems to be a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill story. I'm not too fussed about Australia and NZ tbf I just want access to Canada. 

CUK works well for me. 

Ffs. Well there goes our land mass trophy.