Airdrie v Peterhead

32 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Stream can be found here 

https://airdriefc.univtec.com/event/5f847b47ee6d6a44a08a44e0

How is your streaming service? 

Has been decent; we've done enough tests events now that, as of the last couple, the pixxellot issues are more or less ironed out. You might find one or two minor annoyances but that really has been all we've had to contend with the last couple times. Hopefully it holds up okay if there's an increased volume of traffic, but the camera seems far less jittery and far less prone to whirring off on its own accord than it was to start with. 

Hopefully that continues and we don't revert back to the initial problems. 

Get in nice and early for it and you should be hunky dory. 

A bit concerned by the results Peterhead have managed in the cup, but we've all been over the course enough to know it doesn't necessarily translate to a strong league campaign. Narrow home win, I'll wager. 1 or 2 to nil. 

All three games against Peterhead seemed quite tight last season, I only saw the 2-1 win at Airdrie but we certainly weren’t convincing winners that day. I’m expecting more of the same here, a fairly tight game with Airdrie winning by a goal. 

I expect us to play the same team that started against Alloa except for Gallagher replacing Roy but Murray’s teams can be quite hard to predict at times. 

1 hour ago, CumbyDiamond said:

Young Kilmarnock Loanee Striker started training yesterday will he feature ?

Hopefully; reports on him seem to suggest he gives us something different, so would be good to have on the bench. If not tomorrow, then would expect him involved away to Thistle next week. 

Here's hoping the lad is a find.  

Peterhead's squad was a bit threadbare, and they were unlucky with men going off injured again today, but from an Airdrie point of view that's a really satisfying game.  Our defence continues to look solid and Currie had little of note to deal with, while at the other end if we had managed to put away one of the chances we created later on I don't think three would have flattered us unduly.  Carrick MOTM for me.