Scotland are probably going to win the Euros

Donathan

33 minutes ago, greenockraver said:

I think we will do no better or no worse than both irish teams at recent tournaments... IF..and its still a massive massive IF we qualify

Given that we're in better form than the republic at present and we're set up to be hard to beat I don't think many teams would fancy playing us - IF we qualify. We're still a long way off it but the next game we play could end up being one of the most important games we ever play as a country. We're far from world-beaters but over the last week and a bit we've seen that this team is one of the most resilient Scotland teams in a long time and can grind out results against difficult opponents. It's taken more time than some would have liked for the manager's methods to bear fruit but the last three games have changed a lot of minds and if we play an unattractive brand of football that actually gets results, makes us qualify for tournaments and doesn't leave us as a laughing stock then we're on the right road.

On 16/10/2020 at 23:38, greenockraver said:

I think we will do no better or no worse than both irish teams at recent tournaments... IF..and its still a massive massive IF we qualify

So you see us going further in a finals tournament than any Scotland team has done before.  Ever?

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So you see us going further in a finals tournament than any Scotland team has done before.  Ever?

Just let us get carried away MT. Maybe even allow yourself to join us.

I ken we've all been hurt before, but this time it'll be different. I promise.