Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

I'm not saying I'll definitely be playing slap and tong at the earliest possible opportunity, but it's in my top 3 things to do this weekend.

Charlotte is endearingly shit at most things, but she was good tonight. Enjoyed her argument with Greg over the papal uniform.

That Wozniak ‘fart’ last night was by far my favourite Taskmaster moment. The look of achievement on his face when he produced that noise was brilliant, and the way it was edited into the show, along with that ending, was expertly done. I can well believe that he forced a haemorrhoid out, because that’s the exact noise I would expect to hear. Is it true Wozniak was involved with Taskmaster when it was still a stage show?  He seems to interpret the tasks in the way that makes them entertaining to watch. Half the fun of the show is watching the contestants find different ways of completing the tasks, and obviously the wording of them is left open for that reason. 

Agree with the poster from a few pages back saying Lee Mack is ruined with no audience in attendance. He’s not been anywhere near as funny as I thought he would be. Charlotte and Sarah are both quite average contestants when it comes to the tasks, but I find them both extremely attractive and don’t mind watching them for that reason. The guy Jamali is a waste of space, don’t find him funny in the slightest. Don’t know if he’s trying to pull off the James Acaster ‘not bothered’ vibe, but if he is he’s not doing it very well. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

Is it true Wozniak was involved with Taskmaster when it was still a stage show?

He won the first ever stage version at the Edinburgh festival.

This series has been better, would've been nice to have a crowd. I did see something on social media about audience applications for Series 12 so hopefully crowds will be back

This season has picked up significantly to the point where I'd already rank it above the previous regardless of what happens from now on in. Even The Australian isn't getting on my nerves as before. 

Really needs an audience inamongst tho. You watch the older ones - specifically the stage dynamic between Greg and Rhod Gilbert, or James Acaster and everyone else - and the current season is very dry in comparison. 

That Wozniak ‘fart’ last night was by far my favourite Taskmaster moment. The look of achievement on his face when he produced that noise was brilliant, and the way it was edited into the show, along with that ending, was expertly done. I can well believe that he forced a haemorrhoid out, because that’s the exact noise I would expect to hear. Is it true Wozniak was involved with Taskmaster when it was still a stage show?  He seems to interpret the tasks in the way that makes them entertaining to watch. Half the fun of the show is watching the contestants find different ways of completing the tasks, and obviously the wording of them is left open for that reason. 

Agree with the poster from a few pages back saying Lee Mack is ruined with no audience in attendance. He’s not been anywhere near as funny as I thought he would be. Charlotte and Sarah are both quite average contestants when it comes to the tasks, but I find them both extremely attractive and don’t mind watching them for that reason. The guy Jamali is a waste of space, don’t find him funny in the slightest. Don’t know if he’s trying to pull off the James Acaster ‘not bothered’ vibe, but if he is he’s not doing it very well. 

"Its An absolute Casserole down there" near ended me, tears were running

I hadn't really bothered with this season as def lacking due to the situation, real lack of interaction between contestants due to spacing. But have went back and downloaded the rest and start again. Wish Lee and Mike had held off until the show was back to normal as would be a completely different dynamic I'd imagine and would be real stand outs

Mike Wozniak has made it on to my Top 3 Best Taskmaster Contestants.

Best contestants for me: Wozniak, Mortimer, Giedroyc

Worst: Lou Sanders, Alice Levine, Russell Howard