Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

Last night's milk carton task is yet another one pinched from the New Zealand Taskmaster, albeit with a little twist to catch out anyone who might have tried to be a smart arse and wait out the clock.

It feels like the overall plan/selection process for tasks for last night's show was to handpick the ones that most made Dara look like a doddery, befuddled old man.

Edited by captainkev

John and Dara save this series imo. Munya is an unfunny, smug wee p***k and Fern is one of the worst contestants ever. Don't know if it's an act (doubt it) but constantly acting like a teenager is getting boring now. Sarah not been too bad actually which is surprising coz she usually grates me whenever she is in TV. 

4 hours ago, Homer Thompson said:

Watched the first couple of episodes, it's decent stuff. 

I'm guessing it's not new for the show, but the pea song is hilarious 

If it's the Granddaddy Pea Song, they played on the NY episode of the Last Leg a few years ago. It's absolutely brilliant.

On 05/11/2022 at 10:24, shahid khan said:

John and Dara save this series imo. Munya is an unfunny, smug wee p***k and Fern is one of the worst contestants ever. Don't know if it's an act (doubt it) but constantly acting like a teenager is getting boring now. Sarah not been too bad actually which is surprising coz she usually grates me whenever she is in TV. 

Ach I don't mind Fern, her failure at the airport task was funny. Id say Munya the only bad contestant here, I just don't find him funny at all. 

Agree on Sarah Millican, I think she's been good value

Dara should be disqualified for the gym-ball airport task. It's in the rules that you can't touch any of the balls after a launch, and at least one ball bumps into his leg before the other reaches Bernard Mannequin. You can even see him trying to get out of the way of them right before it happens.

Munya's unflappable self-confidence blowing up in his face will never stop being delightful to watch. Especially when it turns out he's so blatantly fucked it.

Eta: When I can be arsed to get round to it, my profile picture is getting changed to a picture of John Kearns optimistically holding up the stuffed chicken when he thought they'd lost the feather in the team task.

Edited by captainkev

I will admit to be raging on initial viewing of Munya in the gym ball task.
I will also admit to cheering when the reveal came
Have to say I never noticed his cheating on first viewing. I did however notice Sarah miscounting right away.

Quite a lot of f**k ups this week which made for interesting viewing. Fern is irritating but her legs are fantastic.

To be fair to sarah, alex was supposed to be counting with her and he said nothing.
I thought John had fucked it by choosing the belt, but the genius move to use the buckle and speed he done it with was impressive. That shout of of STOP IT!!!!!!!!![emoji1787]