Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

I'm loving this season!

I wasn't too familiar with Guz but he's been brilliant his West country gangsta short film was amazing, I've been saying oo-ar ya blood to myself for weeks now.

Morgana has stole the show, she's very attractive and funny.

Victoria has also surprised me, I'm a big fan of Only Connect but always find her intro pieces to camera a bit forced and unfunny maybe because they're written by someone else but on TM she's been great and definitely a match for Greg.

Bit of a Taskmaster tangent. Stumbled across 'No More Jockeys' a game created by Alex Horne, Tim Key, and Mark Watson that's on Youtube. It's basically the 3 of them getting pissed on Zoom.

I'm currently on Set 4, Game 10 where for some reason Alex Horne is sat in Tim Key's bath getting pissed and has poured a couple of bottles of Radox in the water to create more bubbles.  He has now go on to pour vinegar in his eyes and some ravioli in there 🤔

11 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Bit of a Taskmaster tangent. Stumbled across 'No More Jockeys' a game created by Alex Horne, Tim Key, and Mark Watson that's on Youtube. It's basically the 3 of them getting pissed on Zoom.

I'm currently on Set 4, Game 10 where for some reason Alex Horne is sat in Tim Key's bath getting pissed and has poured a couple of bottles of Radox in the water to create more bubbles.  He has now go on to pour vinegar in his eyes and some ravioli in there 🤔

No More Jockeys was one of my YouTube rabbit-holes last year. Such fun, especially the early episodes where Tim Key's cheating was more prevailent.

Back to Taskmaster, thought one of the pop events was going to be whenever one of Morgana's breests was going to pop out.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.42.03 PM.png

I'm currently on Set 4, Game 10 where for some reason Alex Horne is sat in Tim Key's bath getting pissed and has poured a couple of bottles of Radox in the water to create more bubbles.  He has now go on to pour vinegar in his eyes and some ravioli in there [emoji848]
Cheers for this, hadn't heard of it before but just spent my lunch hour watching that, it's an excellent game!

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2021 at 07:58, peasy23 said:

I'm very late to the party with Taskmaster as this is the first series I've watched. Thoroughly enjoyed it, will have to go back and watch some of the old ones now.

They're all great. I mean, there are some better than others, there are some contestants better than others, and some tasks are more entertaining than others, but you really can't go wrong.

• 4 months later...
30 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

The one in the hat is going to be hard fucking work, isn’t she. 

All of the women tbh. Aside from the one who looks like she's been dressed by one of the do it yourself bits in Blue Peter. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

I thought it was a really good start  although the live task was irritating rather than amusing. Ardal looked a safe bet to be the older contestant whose a bit rubbish beforehand and his performances in the actual tasks so far seems to suggest that'll be the case.

Sophie might get overshadowed a little bit by the other four, especially given how much they're arguing for points in the studio.

Thought she was a ringer for Tiny Tim. Especially in her hat the other night. I have to say she looks incredible for 50 though. I've no idea who she is but I thought she was in her late 30's.

Not the greatest start but we'll see how it goes.

62d3373d6a3684a6f9597f8cb9a79e38.jpg7114328625536fe0881de9b921cc667b.jpg