Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

On 17/11/2020 at 18:43, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm on to series 8. Iain Stirling seems like a top guy. Simon from the Inbetweeners' act is annoying, but it's not as bad as Lou Sanders who I think would go into a genuine tantrum if she didn't win.

You've gone down in my estimation.

On 23/10/2020 at 16:24, Sarto Mutiny said:
On 23/10/2020 at 16:09, Mr. Brightside said:
Mark "Heron" Watson, the most awkward man in the world?

Aw, his song with Nish Kumar was lovely, if a little overshadowed by Rosalind's A Fucking Nightmare

On 23/10/2020 at 18:08, Mark Connolly said:

That was almost the perfect task, in that it produced two utterly brilliant, but polar opposite, results

Just realised that Rosalind was on The Chase today, and she was a fucking nightmare to be fair :lol:

5 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Just realised that Rosalind was on The Chase today, and she was a fucking nightmare to be fair :lol:

Wow that is some spot. I watched The Chase today and that episode of Taskmaster only a week ago but didn't make the connection even when she was talking about pole vaulting.

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Wow that is some spot. I watched The Chase today and that episode of Taskmaster only a week ago but didn't make the connection even when she was talking about pole vaulting.

I heard the name Rosalind and immediately thought of the song, so decided to watch the episode again, and was like "f**k, that's the actual Rosalind" :lol:

She got on my nerves towards the end of that. Absolutely deranged.
I quite like her. James Acaster was really good in it but him, Kerry and Rhod were pretty miserable at times (though always funny) so she gave some kind of upbeat relief I felt. An absolute wid into the bargain.

Not enjoying S8 as much as 7. Iain Stirling really is an insufferable arsehole and is doing his best to make the show all about him. Maybe just the way it's edited but I get the feeling Joe Thomas and Paul Sinha have similar feelings about him. Joe Thomas has always come across as a bit of a snooty arsehole so it says a lot that he really hasn't got on my nerves compared to Stirling.

Sian Gibson is a bit of a MILF and Lou Sanders is an absolute honey in it. They are making me stick around tbh.