Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

Just watched episode 2. Vegas’ portrait was class but he did look like he was going to die in that boat and refusing to put down the paddles was funny. Mawan’s “and he’s back” after moving the hoops was class.

On 23/10/2020 at 16:07, Jimmy Shaker said:

The Nish Kumar/Sally Phillips season was a hoot

Sally Phillips is absolute filth. 

On 24/10/2020 at 23:34, Miguel Sanchez said:

Mel out of Mel and Sue is so fucking annoying.

This x1000. Not sure what it was about her, but she ruined that whole series for me. 

James Acaster getting told off by Greg Davies in Series 7 had me in pieces. Probably my favourite series. The siren task was brilliant. 

Acaster was exactly the kind of person this show was invented for. I think the mix of contestants for this season is good enough, and they'll open up a bit as things go.

Still think the producers should have had a task that everyone has to do at some point in every season, though. 

Is there to be a Champion of Champions season this time out? I like how Davies and Horne, and Channel 4, are happy to mention the previous seasons of the show and not pretend it's just appeared on Channel 4. 

On 30/10/2020 at 16:58, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Rose Matafeo What GIF by Team Coco - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm watching a series which features Sally Phillips and a trouserless Aisling Bea twerking and you're going on about some shouty six foot tall bird

Have a word

Ed - I hadn't seen the bit where Sally Phillips fucked a water cooler. Come on, mozza. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez