Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

Love Taskmaster and thought the new episode was excellent. Not too sure about the blonde pregnant woman, she has potential to be quite annoying. The woman from the IT Crowd makes up for it though. 

I didn’t realise Taskmaster started as an Edinburgh fringe show about 10 years ago, might be wrong but I believe Tim Key was the brains behind it, along with a few others I imagine. His name appears in the credits on the TV show as well. 

6 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Love Taskmaster and thought the new episode was excellent. Not too sure about the blonde pregnant woman, she has potential to be quite annoying. The woman from the IT Crowd makes up for it though. 

I didn’t realise Taskmaster started as an Edinburgh fringe show about 10 years ago, might be wrong but I believe Tim Key was the brains behind it, along with a few others I imagine. His name appears in the credits on the TV show as well. 

Yeah Tim Key and Alex did the original Edinburgh show. They are best pals.

Vegas screaming "Iam not a crook" on an umpire's chair ala Nixon had me laughing like a drain! I remember seeing Vegas at the festival about 25 years ago when he was just starting out when he still did all the pottery as part of his act. I wasn't surprised his Greg portrait was so good. Clearly an artist as well as a piss artist.

Some seasons have started slowly and built up as they went and this one will probably be the same due to the lack of crowd and strange circumstances in which filming took place. 

Ed Gamble drawing with his finger on David Baddiel's back was hilarious. By the end of that season you were left wondering if Baddiel needed someone to put his shoes on for him in the morning. The Nish Kumar/Sally Phillips season was a hoot, in particular Mark Watson's attempts to send a text to Greg Davies every day for six months. 

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:
Mark "Heron" Watson, the most awkward man in the world?

Aw, his song with Nish Kumar was lovely, if a little overshadowed by Rosalind's A Fucking Nightmare

That was almost the perfect task, in that it produced two utterly brilliant, but polar opposite, results

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That was almost the perfect task, in that it produced two utterly brilliant, but polar opposite, results

Aye it's definitely up there. Season 3 i think, where they had to make a snowman, might be my favourite. Everyone making fairly respectable snowmen out of mashed potatoes and the like and then Paul Choudhry goes and makes the grimmest thing imaginable. Outstanding.