Week 6

lichtie23

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Gase and Williams will be gone by then, so you won't know what the situation is like.

I know, but if you put a guy behind an OL like that then you risk a Mayfield-like regression. The smart move might be to trade it away for a pile of picks, draft a good OL and skill position players then see where you are next year. Basically, go and do what Sashi Brown did in Cleveland, which is finally starting to pay off.

I think I'd probably still take Lawrence, but I'd be thinking really hard if a good offer comes in.

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Seems like every week there's a new best team in the league then they f**k it the week after. Ravens, Chiefs and now Packers so get your money on the Seahawks to lose next week.

We're a game nearer to the division title without even playing. What a club 💚💙😂😂

54 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
17 hours ago, RiG said:
The Rams are going to kill the 49ers and this makes me very sad emoji20.png

Pleasant surprise to wake up this morning to find a 49ers win.

Yeah very shocked. I woke up at around 02:30 and checked my phone to find "we" were 14 - 6 up (I think) and went back to sleep expecting to a loss a few hours later. I was anticipating that Donald would dominate the incoherent Niners OL but it seems they had a good game with no sacks allowed.  McGlinchey dishing out some telts on Twitter :lol: Pleasing win for sure.

ETA: Do you think he was fired up at the end?

Edited by RiG

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:
19 hours ago, RiG said:
The Rams are going to kill the 49ers and this makes me very sad emoji20.png

Pleasant surprise to wake up this morning to find a 49ers win.

I'm not...

16 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Tbf they have won 4 games so far.  Those 4 games Eagles, Cowboys, Giants and WFT.  

Edited by Antiochas III

Still trying digest that Browns performance. Completely outclassed. Baker has to knock out some non division wins now then get at least one win vs the Steelers or Ravens later in the year or I can envisage Stefanski not fucking about and getting someone else in through the draft.

How can the offensive line that got run ragged by the Miami Dolphins last week give up nothing the next week against Arron Donald. Good to see us going back to running the ball. Hopefully the 9ers now realise at last that we cannot rely on Jimmys arm and need to stick with the run.