Hamilton vs St Johnstone - 17/10/20

One day, one of our goalkeepers will actually make a save.

Can’t be blaming him for either of the goals, both right in the corner. He’s made a decent save already in the match.

Just now, Widge said:

Can’t be blaming him for either of the goals, both right in the corner. He’s made a decent save already in the match.

I got the feeling he thought the 2nd was going wide and could’ve been over quicker to it. Could be wrong though obvs .

Just now, Fife Saint said:
23 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:
Any chance you could send me a link or anyone else please?
My IPTV is currently down and I want to torture myself. 

Buy it you cheap f**k.

Thanks for your input, I'm glad you've sought to judge my financial situation, as I am sure you have never watched a stream in all your days. 

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

I dunno. Clark concedes so many goals, so regularly, its more than just misfortune.

His clean sheet games over the past 18 months have pretty much all come when opponents barely get a shot on target.

Thanks for your input, I'm glad you've sought to judge my financial situation, as I am sure you have never watched a stream in all your days. 
I'm kidding, though for the record I am a paragon of virtue when it comes to illegal streaming methods [emoji41]

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Thought he was at full stretch, I don't think many keepers are getting to that tbh. 

Its all about his positioning, same with Parish. 

The first goal is avoidable if Clark anticipates it more and moves out, instead he stays near his line and makes the goal big. Second is too loopy for him to get to, IMO.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The first goal is avoidable if Clark anticipates it more and moves out, instead he stays near his line and makes the goal big. Second is too loopy for him to get to, IMO.

The first is down to McCart's poor defending rather than the keeper shirley 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was the second that was being discussed. 

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

The first is down to McCart's poor defending rather than the keeper shirley 

Can be more than one player at fault.

You all know my feelings on Parish, but Clark seems to have the same flaws. Poor anticipation and positioning mean he's constantly beaten from range, but gets close enough to the ball to make it look like a great strike. If you add him having to change direction, and his complete lack of agility, then a quick shot across goal, on target, virtually guarantees you'll beat our keepers.

It happens too consistently to not be a flaw in the players.