Hamilton vs St Johnstone - 17/10/20

I think my biggest concern yesterday was the performance of Jamie McCart. I'd say the first 2 goals were his mistakes and generally he looked a little all over the place. Needs to get back playing like he was at the end of last season, otherwise there might be an argument for giving him a rest and playing Callum Booth in at left centre back for a bit. The one advantage of that is offensively, but defensively we'd probably suffer. 

18 minutes ago, Widge said:

I think my biggest concern yesterday was the performance of Jamie McCart. I'd say the first 2 goals were his mistakes and generally he looked a little all over the place. Needs to get back playing like he was at the end of last season, otherwise there might be an argument for giving him a rest and playing Callum Booth in at left centre back for a bit. The one advantage of that is offensively, but defensively we'd probably suffer. 

Was thinking exactly the same thing Widge, that I don't think McCart has been great defensively in recent league matches.

There's Saints fans who refused to PPV this game because it "wasn't worth £15" [emoji23]
No live stream of a football match is worth fifteen quid. Not ever.

Folk will do it and that's their choice but not a chance I'd hand that over to another club for something that probably won't work properly.