Livingston's First Team vs. Kilmarnock Under 10s

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

You guys could have done with a few days extra training for this game to compensate for being pish 

But but but, they've got the Rangers game on their minds, at least since last Tuesday !!

Pleasantly surprised by the way this turned out. Started the game poorly but after the Livi goal we took the game by the scruff of the neck and deserved to be ahead at HT. The third goal was a bit of a fluke on our part since McCrorie had a whit's the goalie daein moment, but Kiltie was in the right place at the right time. Defended well for the most part and I'm glad we saw out the game. Our subs were all poor though with the exception of Mulumbu - all 3 of Brophy, McKenzie and Pinnock offered nothing when they came on. Ah well, on to the next one and having to deal with the Hobs boys' "patter" and crap memes for a week until the game itself. Yay. 

Despite all the sillynest on here,well done Killie.You showed the flaws in our defence.Something we will have to address in the coming games.We tried hard to get back in the game,but the inneptitude of our goalkeeper when we were arguably still in the game put this game to bed.Killie on their day are a decent side,as are we.Just have to take this on the chin and move on.Ibrox next week.Nea bother.Sorry im being silly.😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I can assure more of a chuckle than a cry 

You're a very, very clever pie and bovril man with some very, very clever, cutting and memorable replies. You're a credit to yourself, to your family and to your community. 

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Ooft, couple Killie fans letting their inner *** out, here.

11 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I'm looking at my post, then looking at your reply, and have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll refraze it....

A bit rich calling out *** behaviour considering Livi didn't want to move today's game a day or so as they would lose out on rest/recovery time for next weekends game at Ibrox.

Read your own forum on here.....

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll refraze it....

A bit rich calling out *** behaviour considering Livi didn't want to move today's game a day or so as they would lose out on rest/recovery time for next weekends game at Ibrox.

Read your own forum on here.....

Surely the most *** thing is trying to demand a team move a fixture purely because its what you want, then throwing the toys out the pram when you don't get your way? Anyway, the *** behaviour I was referring to was the bashing on your keyboard with tears in your eyes even though your team got a deserved comfortable win. Cheer up a bit eh :lol:

Yes we were poor but I still think we should have got something from that game and, without 2 horrendous moments from McFlappy and a penalty for a blatant dive, we would have. Can't decide who I dislike more tonight. Greg Aitken or Robbie McCrorie

39 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Tit, toddle off back down the leagues 

Showing no class when replying to an open goal.

37 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This aged well 

20 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Bump.

This is how to do it, 2 completely justified quotes taking the piss without acting like a dick.

Classic example of watching what you say before a game, when it usually  comes back to bite you on the arse.

Shite day for us when nothing would go our way, after a great start by Pittman, missed chances coming off the woodwork, balls not dropping for us in the box and our own fuckups in defence and woeful goalkeeping, with a bit of prime Aitken officiating thrown in.

Killie as we  expected were no pushovers, they came back into the game well after Pittman's goal, and got their rewards with an equaliser, looked offside but reading Guthrie played him on, so no complaints there, we got punished for not coping well in defence and although McCrorie did well to make the initial save, i feeli he should've pushed it round the post. The penalty however was a shocking decision by Aitken, no contact and a clear dive.

2nd half went how we expected too, Killie tired a bit and Livi pushed up more, however we just couldn't score and McCrorie's blunder killed the game completely, and ended up being a comfortable afternoon's work for Killie, seeing the game out well.

As disappointed as i am at losing this game so meekly, if it means Stryjek will finally take over in goals it'll have been worth it, i feel he'll be the difference from us getting a top 6 place, and being around the bottom 6 dog fight.