Livingston's First Team vs. Kilmarnock Under 10s

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

It could also be argued Livi's goal is poor defending from our point of view.... Rossi lost a 50/50 header which was flicked on allowing a Livi player to hit the byline and cut back for he goal.

Behave. It was a great goal. 

16 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Couple of funny tweets reading through Callum Carson's tweets of the game.

Not sure who the offending party was but Chris Burke has just shouted that he's been 'punched in the balls'. One of the rare benefits of no fans is hearing pretty much everything said on the park.

Marvin Bartley booked for dissent. 'You're having a fucking stinker' may be dissent but in fairness it's true.

😂

He tells the ref. he meant another player aux Bremner and Giles

6 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

As I suggested prior to yesterday's game Aitken has a history of being borderline crooked against us. In just the last 1 and bit years:

1) Yesterday's penalty.

2) Last season at home to Hearts, he misses a blatant penalty before sending one of our players off seconds later.

3) Books Steven Lawless for diving in a 1-2 loss to Dundee in 2019 while the game is at 1-1. Yellow card overturned on appeal.

There was some ridiculous stat about the number of our players he had sent off in games (5 in 8 I believe at one point). 

It's hard to believe the guy does not have a bias against us at this point. Why the f**k he would, I have zero idea.

Greig is a smashing guy, enjoyed many a pint with him in Macks Bar before the Killie games in his younger years. 
KTID.

When the camera cut to Dyer's face during that game, I did feel the seethe towards him for his media comments. I can't stand false victimhood claims then he coupled that with some nonsense moral snootiness. But managers often create acrimony as a motivational trick so I got over it plus I like Killie as a club.

Key goal was the second one. Livi often take the lead in home matches then be sure not to concede during the opposition backlash which immediately follows. This time though, Killie managed to equalise early and I think that caused a real insecurity in Livi due to leads not normally being lost so soon. The penalty was a refereeing error but Killie were on top at that point which made a goal possible whichever way it came.

Second half I think may have yielded a Livi equaliser until Killie's third broke Livi psychologically. Killie's defending second half was impressive. Reminded me of Livi on our good days.

On 18/10/2020 at 01:59, LIVIFOREVER said:

Couple of funny tweets reading through Callum Carson's tweets of the game.

Not sure who the offending party was but Chris Burke has just shouted that he's been 'punched in the balls'. One of the rare benefits of no fans is hearing pretty much everything said on the park.

Looking at the official photos from the game, I believe it was Forrest that made contact with little Chris

On 18/10/2020 at 13:56, ATLIS said:

Did he not send Jack Hamilton off against Dundee, surprise surprise another one overturned 

I thought that too but when I looked it up it turnes out it was Bobby madden that sent Jack off

Livi's disciplinary record since the start of 2017/18: In games not refereed by Greg Aitken - 131 games, 4 reds. In games refereed by Greg Aitken - 11 games, 5 reds. 3 very dubious penalty decisions against Livi in Aitken games during that time, too.

Would be interesting to see the booking stats in his games officiating Livi too, cards for Livi against how many he's given opposition teams, always seems to be well stacked towards us, last 2 i can remember was Hearts and Killie having none, and us getting 8 yellows. I've neither strong enough of an inclination, or am sad enough to go through all the games to do it myself though. :geek