Livingston's First Team vs. Kilmarnock Under 10s

11 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'll refraze it....

A bit rich calling out *** behaviour considering Livi didn't want to move today's game a day or so as they would lose out on rest/recovery time for next weekends game at Ibrox.

Read your own forum on here.....

Listen, Dyer made a completely understandable request to get more days to prepare for this game, giving him a better chance against us. We also made a completely justifiable refusal, as it would run into our time to prepare for our next game, both acted in a reasonable manner doing the best thing for each ones own club, that should've been the end of it, but Dyer then made it public for some reason, in a press conference, thus making it into a big deal. Dyer shouldn't have done so and that would've been the end of it. It should have nothing to do with us making a decision to delay the game, the league should've stepped in if there was a justified reason for delaying the match, but they didn't, because they didn't see one.

Turned out well for Killie in the end and we move on.

The penalty award looked very soft to me (my initial reaction was Power just fell down like a sack of spuds) , but on Killie TV there was no replay from a definitive angle and the commentators were pretty insistent it was a stonewaller. In a way I'm quite happy to hear the reaction from Livi fans on here, maybe I'm not going mad. Kind of a strange game, we were backs to the wall for the first twenty minutes of the second half and Livi had some good chances, and yet it didn't feel like we stole the three points. Regardless, great result and hopefully we can keep it up and cement top six. Don't think I'd trade our central midfield options for any other team in the league, big Tish in particular has been class all season so far. 

Lets get it right here.It wasnt a penalty but having decisions from that official in the past didnt surprise me in the least.We were still in the game until an absolute howler from Mcrorie. Killie did what they had to and in the end got their reward.Decent game for the neutral.Nobodies mentioned despite Covid.That was a good response from your first team,and not a mix and match like the other night.Well done on your win.Not sour grapes,you deserved it..

48 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Showing no class when replying to an open goal.

This is how to do it, 2 completely justified quotes taking the piss without acting like a dick.

Classic example of watching what you say before a game, when it usually  comes back to bite you on the arse.

Shite day for us when nothing would go our way, after a great start by Pittman, missed chances coming off the woodwork, balls not dropping for us in the box and our own fuckups in defence and woeful goalkeeping, with a bit of prime Aitken officiating thrown in.

Killie as we  expected were no pushovers, they came back into the game well after Pittman's goal, and got their rewards with an equaliser, looked offside but reading Guthrie played him on, so no complaints there, we got punished for not coping well in defence and although McCrorie did well to make the initial save, i feeli he should've pushed it round the post. The penalty however was a shocking decision by Aitken, no contact and a clear dive.

2nd half went how we expected too, Killie tired a bit and Livi pushed up more, however we just couldn't score and McCrorie's blunder killed the game completely, and ended up being a comfortable afternoon's work for Killie, seeing the game out well.

As disappointed as i am at losing this game so meekly, if it means Stryjek will finally take over in goals it'll have been worth it, i feel he'll be the difference from us getting a top 6 place, and being around the bottom 6 dog fight.

TBH mate, they surprised the hell out of a lot of Killie fans, how well we played and long we lasted, given the training they've gotten in over the last 2 weeks.....

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Listen, Dyer made a completely understandable request to get more days to prepare for this game, giving him a better chance against us. We also made a completely justifiable refusal, as it would run into our time to prepare for our next game, both acted in a reasonable manner doing the best thing for each ones own club, that should've been the end of it, but Dyer then made it public for some reason, in a press conference, thus making it into a big deal. Dyer shouldn't have done so and that would've been the end of it. It should have nothing to do with us making a decision to delay the game, the league should've stepped in if there was a justified reason for delaying the match, but they didn't, because they didn't see one.

Turned out well for Killie in the end and we move on.

Genuinely not trying to argue here cos I agree that the whole thing wasn’t a big deal but I honestly don’t think Dyer tried to make a thing of it. As far as I’m aware he just said the club asked to push it back and livi refused - that was it. It seems to have been shite click bait journalism and fans looking for something to be angry about that have made it a thing. 

Genuinely not trying to argue here cos I agree that the whole thing wasn’t a big deal but I honestly don’t think Dyer tried to make a thing of it. As far as I’m aware he just said the club asked to push it back and livi refused - that was it. It seems to have been shite click bait journalism and fans looking for something to be angry about that have made it a thing. 

Definitely. Storm in a tea cup.

1 hour ago, kildog said:
2 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:
You're a very, very clever pie and bovril man with some very, very clever, cutting and memorable replies. You're a credit to yourself, to your family and to your community. 

Stop taking the internet so seriously mate.

Do you not realise the time, effort, dedication and skill that goes into becoming a very, very fantastic pie and bovril man like @Killiefan? One day you'll see and maybe then you too can become a very, very excellent pie and bovril man.

TBF.Thats all we want to do.Stay in the League. Expectations might be high after last season.But have to get real here.Weve punched above our weight since weve came up.Think a lot of teams supporters would love to see us go back down.Weve got the ability to stay in this league. Still time to prove the doubters wrong.Write us off at your peril. 👍 🦁 

2 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

TBF.Thats all we want to do.Stay in the League. Expectations might be high after last season.But have to get real here.Weve punched above our weight since weve came up.Think a lot of teams supporters would love to see us go back down.Weve got the ability to stay in this league. Still time to prove the doubters wrong.Write us off at your peril. 👍 🦁 

Spot on Troy, that is all we wanted when we were first promoted!

In this current climate mate would be horrendous for any club to drop down.Killie will be fine.Dont know about top six.Youve got resources we havent.We will get results when unexpected, ie old firm etc.Would love to stay in the SPL. Especially when we can get back to the stadium.Stay safe.

I don't think Livi will have any trouble at all staying up - I know survival in the top flight is ultimately the base goal for both our teams but Livi have absolutely got the talent and the personnel to achieve it. Will be very surprised if you guys are anywhere near the bottom few places as there was a lot of fight in that performance today and on a different day it could have been 3-3 and nobody would have complained. Add to that, St. Mirren and Accies look like being the dross this year with Motherwell running them close and St. Johnstone doing similarly until their recent glut of goals. As it is, I'm very happy with our performance and while we rode our luck at times, it leaves me feeling optimistic going into a tough couple of games.