Livingston's First Team vs. Kilmarnock Under 10s

Can’t defend that by McCrorie, and I’ve admittedly been a defender of him. 

Max will come in against Rangers and I suspect if he does well he’ll keep that spot. 

Impressed by Killie, controlled this game since going behind and deserve the win. 

Think I agree with the commentators on LiviTV: reasonably balanced game and frustrating. We've been on the wrong side of a dive and a howler (it wasn't even a save to make) while we've hit the post twice and bar. The perfect storm with Killie getting the gifted goals. That said, we've looked ropey defending their counter attacks. Referee hopeless. Just one of those days...

Wasn’t much in it in the second half and on the balance of chances created it’s back to the familiar story of failing to take our chances. But, Killie defended well and we should be taking a leaf out of their book on that showing today. 

Calamitous defending for all three goals, McCrorie in particular is directly at fault for the first and third. I’ll be livid it he is back in after the Rangers game. 

JET looked promising when he came on, bit more match fitness about him and I’d feel a bit more confident about our chances going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

JET looked promising when he came on, bit more match fitness about him and I’d feel a bit more confident about our chances going forward. 

This. Some really good touches and unlucky when he hit the bar.