La County de Ross-Shire v Edinburgh Hibernian FC

Better than going all the way to Dingwall and getting slapped out of the Scottish Cup. A lot of progress over the last decade. 

Or going all the way to Dingwall and being consigned to the relegation playoff - swiftly followed by a rather humorous penalty defeat to *checks notes* Hamilton.

9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

The main guy is that bloke Hamilton, who gets paid more money by his other employers.  So when he's on national TV duty, we get Stephen Craigan.  Who.  Doesn't know HOW. To enunciATE proPERLY.

Rory Hamilton is the main guy, with Craigan on pundit duty. There's sometimes an ex-player as pundit as well. When Hamilton's unavailable, Jamie Lyall does commentary instead. There was one game when Lyall was away as well (St Johnstone away, I think) and Craigan did commentary. I think everyone involved recognises that as sub-optimal.

On the whole though, it's a great line-up compared to what I've seen at some other clubs. Hamilton and Craigan were both mainstays of BT's generally excellent Scottish football coverage, and Lyall is a good up-and-coming professional commentator. I'm really glad the club have taken RCFCTV seriously.

I watched on RCTV yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at how good the commentary was.

Even Craigan wasnt the utter Hibs hating c**t he usually is - nice work done Ross County guys.

Oh, and @Matty-RCFC@frankthetank22@yoda jeez, you guys need to see a joke for what it is and chillax - maybe get a wee BJ or something unless flossie is otherwise engaged in the milking shed?

Hibs will be devastated they haven't won that. We defended well at times but still seem to have no protection from midfield. 

Lakin looked great I must say and looked less and less like Martin Woods every time he had the ball.

Gardyne is still to this day our best player, I don't know if that's a worrying sign or not.

Doohan needs to keep his place, RCC is getting better game by game it seems. 

Randall had a decent game up until that ridiculous red card where if he was paying attention he could've made the decision to drop a few yards earlier.

Also mon the big Tom Grivosti 

Would have taken a point before kick off, and having seen the highlights it may well be our best point so far this season.

It would pay to recognise, however, that we could give up half as many chances next week against Motherwell and still lose the game 4-0. I understand that Hibs are one of the form teams in the country so far this season and were always going to cause us problems, but to say we rode our luck on Saturday is a huge understatement.

We need to be a lot more organised in defence. Not every team in the league has a Martin Boyle who can single handedly win a game, but it is a concern how many opportunities we are giving up not just to the stronger teams in the league. A very welcome point, nonetheless.

On another note, wonder what Carl Tremarco was thinking on Saturday. I'd have done exactly the same as SK, but i'm guessing he would have been expecting to play.