Jump to content
Matty-RCFC

La County de Ross-Shire v Edinburgh Hibernian FC

Recommended Posts

I am not too sure what the final score of this football match is going to be but I think Hibs might win this football match because Ross County aren’t very good at football matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction for this game is that Hibernian will score more goals than Ross County Football Club.

 

I can see us playing 4 5 1 in this one.

 

                     Doohan (SURELY) 

Randall Donaldson Iacovitti Tremarco

      RCC Paton Vigurs Lakin  Hylton

                              Stewart 

Midge may start ahead of one of the wingers and I could see Tilson maybe starting ahead of Paton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ll have a bit of a patchwork team for this.

Doig in isolation and Stevenson injured I believe? Hanlon could be repeating his Scotland heroics at left wing back again.

Newell and Wright injured aswell I think, Allan unavailable, Murphy injured.

With that in mind I would go 

                            Marciano

          McGinn Porteous McGregor

Boyle                  Gogic                       Hanlon

                     Mallan Magennis

                     Doidge Nisbet

Unless we go 4-4-2 and put Gullan in for McGregor with Hanlon at LB I don’t really see another option tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nothing to add here other than "Le comté de Ross", the gender would be masculine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ric said:

I have nothing to add here other than "Le comté de Ross", the gender would be masculine.

We're more tolerant than that.  Both genders are equally welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

We're more tolerant than that.  Both genders are equally welcome.

You’re saying there’s only 2 genders?

Can’t be that tolerant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

You’re saying there’s only 2 genders?

Can’t be that tolerant

Better than Heart of Midlothian FC - at Tynecastle, you only get females. 

Spoiler

How else would you explain 14,000 c***s in the stadium?

 

Edited by The Other Foot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

My prediction for this game is that Hibernian will score more goals than Ross County Football Club.

 

I can see us playing 4 5 1 in this one.

 

                     Doohan (SURELY) 

Randall Donaldson Iacovitti Tremarco

      RCC Paton Vigurs Lakin  Hylton

                              Stewart 

Midge may start ahead of one of the wingers and I could see Tilson maybe starting ahead of Paton.

I think McKay will start, he's played the last coupe of cup games so he's proven he's fit again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I want the team to be:

Doohan

Randall Donaldson Iacovitti Reid

Draper

Paton Kelly


Stewart Mckay Hylton

What the team will be:

Laidlaw

Vigurs Vigurs Vigurs Vigurs

Vigurs

Vigurs Vigurs

Vigurs Vigurs Vigurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like Doohan to be in the Ross County starting XI and Vigurs not to be in the Ross County starting XI please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I think McKay will start, he's played the last coupe of cup games so he's proven he's fit again. 

Yeah good shout, Stewart to probably start wide left then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 02:52, Comrie said:

Is Boyle fit for Hibs?

Assume so - our injuries are;

Wright, Murphy, Mallan, and Doig unavailable.

Newell marginal

All the other guys returning from International squads are apparently ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Assume so - our injuries are;

Wright, Murphy, Mallan, and Doig unavailable.

Newell marginal

All the other guys returning from International squads are apparently ok.

Really? Or Allan should that be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...