Youtube Gun Incident

Ludo*1

Boogie pretty much disgraced himself on his views on women during the 'Ganergate" thing a few years back and this weird harrasment troll guy is basically one of those "WTFTF" type Facebook hunters.

But with millions of views.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

"Fugative Recovery Agent" - Whit? 

Bail Bond enforcer. Basically if someone gets arrested over there they can post bail with help of a bondsman, if they breach the terms of the bail then there will be a warrant issued, the bondsman (and anyone else really) can empower a licensed (think some states you dont even need one actually) to arrest the person and they forfeit the payment that they gave the bondsman to get out in the first place. Madness, absolute madness. 

6 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Boogie pretty much disgraced himself on his views on women during the 'Ganergate" thing a few years back and this weird harrasment troll guy is basically one of those "WTFTF" type Facebook hunters.

But with millions of views.

So these people are famous because they play computer games? Who in actual f**k would find that interesting?

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure it's against some local ordinance to fire lumps of lead into the air that will drop at high speed on your suburban neighbours.

I have always wondered why there aren't more reported injuries from this type of thing.

YouTubers are the biggest bunch of virgins ever. I hate the at the fitba recording yourself  type ones.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So these people are famous because they play a game of football? Who in actual f**k would find that interesting?

Tbf, the above edited post probably reflects the views of millions. 

19 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I have always wondered why there aren't more reported injuries from this type of thing.

I remember when the Israelis invaded Lebanon in the 80s and forced the PLO out of Beirut, they had a big parade on route to the docks where they were getting shipped out and they were all firing their AK47s into the air. Hundreds died apparently. You'd have to be very unlucky (or lucky) to hit someone with one bullet fired in the air though.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

If a YouTuber comes to my door can I shoot him in the groin and saw his head off? That’s the main question here.

Oh, you can, and probably should, but there’s likely to be consequences.

4 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

In Texas, yes. Probably. 

Certainly not without three purple lines or a posted “No Trespassing” sign...and it would also depend on if the shooter was licensed.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

"Fugative Recovery Agent" - Whit? 

Bounty Hunter.  They “recover” people who have skipped bail. A bond is posted to get out of jail go free , called bail, with conditions until your court date. You have to pay cash, or pledge property, in the amount of the bond, decided by the judge, to make bail and be let out before the trial. If you violate the terms or don’t appear, the bond with be forfeited unless you appear by a new court set date, and you are considered a fugitive. Bondsmen offer a service where they charge you, usually, 10% of the bail to pay it for you and get you out of jail, but that fee is not repaid if you appear. If you skip bail, the bondsman will offer a “bounty”, or cash fee, to anyone that brings you into custody and prevents him from having to pay the whole bond. Skipping bail in the case of a bondsman can also be a simple as not contacted the bondsman when you agreed to, usually once a week, not answering a call from him, or such.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

More than you know, but population density is much lower. That being said, we recovered a .40 slug in our back yard after New Years 2015, and we live in a place that constantly makes the safe places to live lists. On New Years and 4th of July to police switchboards light up around midnight with reports of gunfire...too many morons with gun, celebrating by shooting into the air.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2020/07/02/the-science-of-why-firing-your-gun-up-into-the-air-can-be-lethal/#70088dd8ff65

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So these people are famous because they play computer games? Who in actual f**k would find that interesting?

My son spends half his life watching people playing computer games 🙈

KeemStar is the only person I follow on Twitter that I truly hate and actively enjoy seeing how much of a shite person he is. He also told someone who was terminally Ill that he couldn't wait to report their death, probably one of the nicer things in his long list of being a c**t. 

Being a YouTuber seems to have become a viable career path for some. Look at Limmy. he's canned his comedy stuff to focus on being a full time YouTube / Twitch streamer and he just plays games now and gets money off folk for, erm, that's it.

A friend from work normally volunteers at the Edinburgh Science Festival and takes school kids round the National Museum of Scotland. She asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up and at least half of them were saying "YouTube Gamer". Bizarre.

Edited by RiG