Youtube Gun Incident

Ludo*1

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Or people watching a TV program that consists of watching other people who are watching TV. 

Or even worse, I watch people on YouTube reacting to music videos or even other YouTube videos sometimes. 

4 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This keemstar bloke seems an absolute melt as well

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

KeemStar is the only person I follow on Twitter that I truly hate and actively enjoy seeing how much of a shite person he is. He also told someone who was terminally Ill that he couldn't wait to report their death, probably one of the nicer things in his long list of being a c**t. 

He's part of what may be my favourite video on the internet

Edited by NotThePars

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Made it two minutes into that, f**k me

8:32 is my favourite bit. I must think about "yo, a room full of people who actually love you is, like, way different than a house full of sharks who are hungry as f**k." "Clout sharks!" "This clout shit is funny" at least twice a week.

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

8:32 is my favourite bit. I must think about "yo, a room full of people who actually love you is, like, way different than a house full of sharks who are hungry as f**k." "Clout sharks!" "This clout shit is funny" at least twice a week.

I'm gonna watch it now.

Since I've started posting on here again I've been getting a lot of weird men telling me I am someone else but the last time I frequently posted on here I was in the X thread arguing with people when he died 2 years back and I looked  back at it today and saw your comments were very good considering the standards of this place so bless for that. 

This will not do you well but you're certainly one of my favourite posters around here! Very balanced. 

Since you said you knew Keemstar before did you see the whole H3H3 video saga, that was wild, like I've always hated Keemstar but enjoyed watching his p***kishness but some of the stuff on the H3H3 video was beyond laughable...

When he told a bipolar guy that was discharged from a mental hospital 2 hours prior (that he doxxed btw..) that maybe he should just jump of a cliff then the same guy died 1 month later from jumping off a bridge, jesus by that point it's almost criminal imo. 

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Since you said you knew Keemstar before did you see the whole H3H3 video saga, that was wild, like I've always hated Keemstar but enjoyed watching his p***kishness but some of the stuff on the H3H3 video was beyond laughable...

When he told a bipolar guy that was discharged from a mental hospital 2 hours prior (that he doxxed btw..) that maybe he should just jump of a cliff then the same guy died 1 month later from jumping off a bridge, jesus by that point it's almost criminal imo. 

I don't actually know that much about Keemstar other than he's like a 40 year old man doing "Drama Alerts" and makes dumb tweets. What was this?

I fell down a rabbit hole of Lil Xan and Faze Banks content for a while. Have you seen Faze Banks 18 minute video to Tfue when he sued him? Genuinely the most deranged and legally ill-advised dumb guy energy I've seen in a long time but so funny. 

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I don't actually know that much about Keemstar other than he's like a 40 year old man doing "Drama Alerts" and makes dumb tweets. What was this?

I fell down a rabbit hole of Lil Xan and Faze Banks content for a while. Have you seen Faze Banks 18 minute video to Tfue when he sued him? Genuinely the most deranged and legally ill-advised dumb guy energy I've seen in a long time but so funny. 

Yeah I saw that, i dont like either of them but Faze Banks is a special type of 'Murican that amazes me by the sheer fact they exist. 

YouTube H3H3 Keemstar and you'll see the videos I mean, they are long though, tbf Idubbz also did a video exposing his ways like 5 years ago which quite rightly did very well. 

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Keemstar falsely 'outing' an old man who liked to play Runescape as his only joy in life as a paedophile was particularly horrendous.

The part where he says "I'm holding back on calling you A MOTHERFUCKER" is also particularly horrendous.