St Mirren v Motherwell 17/10

Got to fancy Tate playing well against his old club.  Chipped in with a few goals this season and ex players always seem to raise their game, so might be worth a few quid on him scoring in 90 mins...

If he's one of the 3 out to CV19, then I'd suggest we might be pretty exposed at the back.

Obika due a goal too so I think...  2-1 saints.

If Tate out, I'll reverse my prediction.  

21 minutes ago, ropy said:

How long do I hold on to my £12.50?  Only negotiated the return of my Kilmarnock money yesterday.

The game will go ahead. I registered for ppv for the QOS game. Could not get logged in. QOS paid me back first thing on Monday morning.  

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

From the names I have seen rumoured, one of them.

From that answer, and from the fact you didn't highlight the defence, that is at least "a little" comforting.

13 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Got to fancy Tate playing well against his old club.  Chipped in with a few goals this season and ex players always seem to raise their game, so might be worth a few quid on him scoring in 90 mins...

If he's one of the 3 out to CV19, then I'd suggest we might be pretty exposed at the back.

Obika due a goal too so I think...  2-1 saints.

If Tate out, I'll reverse my prediction.  

I am a twitching mess at this post

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

TBH Goodwin said that a couple of the players "have had a big influence" in the last few weeks. They are also asymptomatic, so probably younger.

My money is on Erhahon being one of them.☹️

Saw a post saying Dennis and Flynn will be in the squad tomorrow. You heard anything?

18 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

If Tait (note spelling) is playing we should get Seedorf off the bench to run at him for the second half. That could be comedy gold, one way or the other.