St Mirren v Motherwell 17/10

It would be silly to say this is a must win game with it being still pretty early in the season,  but it probably falls into the must not lose category. 

We are on a terrible run of results league wise , so sooner or later something has got to give. 

Hopefully Jim picks the correct team this week that will give us the best chance of a victory. 

2-1 Saints,  Obika and Connolly. 

14 minutes ago, ropy said:

An international defence plus Ricky Lamie, what chance do St Mirren have.

It could be ugly. Can a football team throw in the towel ?

We were the better team v Hibs at Easter Road and comfortably beat Aberdeen 3-0 away. Two sides recognised as being the best two teams behind the Old Firm. 

However we have lost 1-0 x 3 to Hamilton, Ross County and DDee Utd. Teams we should be beating if we hope to finish top 6. 

For that reason a 1-0 home win would not surprise me. All that said I am hoping we will get our sh1t together and start going up the table. 

I will be paying the reasonable £12.50 to watch and hope our International players - all 7 of them are not complacent and replicate their International form.  

Edited by welldaft

7 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

I have a lot of respect for Motherwell, both the current team and the club. I'm hoping we get a bit of luck this time and take the three points, but it depends on which Motherwell turn up.

It will be the international one

Off topic I know.  Funnily enough I was on the pitch in Kampala a couple of years ago not long after had played a World Cup qualifier.  Uganda between Salah's team 1 - 0.  The surface was worse than the pitches in summer at the Racecourse in Paisley.