Gutted we didn't take anything from the game. I think if Falkirk fans were honest they would say we deserved a draw. I thought we played really well and made Falkirk look ordinary although at times their experienced players did look very good.
Very excited to see Mochrie in a Mo shirt this season. I thought he did very well considering he is only 17 and it was his first game. Very promising. Defensively we were good apart from a couple of errors, Waddell and Quinn were very good and they have bright futures considering their age. I do worry slightly about scoring goals as we don't take as many chances as we should however I have been saying this for a few seasons now and we always seem to do well.

3 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Gutted we didn't take anything from the game. I think if Falkirk fans were honest they would say we deserved a draw. I thought we played really well and made Falkirk look ordinary although at times their experienced players did look very good.
Very excited to see Mochrie in a Mo shirt this season. I thought he did very well considering he is only 17 and it was his first game. Very promising. Defensively we were good apart from a couple of errors, Waddell and Quinn were very good and they have bright futures considering their age. I do worry slightly about scoring goals as we don't take as many chances as we should however I have been saying this for a few seasons now and we always seem to do well.

Your assessment is fair.

2 minutes ago, steveffc said:

I like Akeel, reminds off Richie Caddette( nothing to do with colour) he will come good thought he was ok today,

Aside from his finish he was hopeless. Ball bounced off him if it made it to him, ran around like a speedboat without a driver and didn't link the play with anyone.

Richie Cadette was before my time but even I know that's a ludicrous statement.

Aside from his finish he was hopeless. Ball bounced off him if it made it to him, ran around like a speedboat without a driver and didn't link the play with anyone.
Same was said about Cadette on his first performance, did Akell score today? He was better than Dowds!

Gutted to come away with nothing from the game. Much the same as last season where we ran Falkirk very close in every game yet no reward.
We looked the team more likely to score until the penalty.
No arguments with the penalty decision - stone waller.

A 28 year old Cadette would be first team pick at either of the OF this season. We have no-one worthy of comparison to him. Ludicrous us the right word.

14 hours ago, notsofedupendie said:

We seem to find new and ever more painful ways of losing to Falkirk. From Seagull chucking one onto Samson’s head .. to a last minute corner .. to missing a penalty .. to gifting 2 goals in a game we pretty much controlled. Guess that’s life!

Sammon’s ... obvs

Serious question... WTF is this? 

Tied to one of the terraces at Links Park yesterday. 

WTF .jpg

We seem to find new and ever more painful ways of losing to Falkirk. From Seagull chucking one onto Samson’s head .. to a last minute corner .. to missing a penalty .. to gifting 2 goals in a game we pretty much controlled. Guess that’s life!
Sammon’s ... obvs

A game you controlled ?

First 20 minutes we could have been 4 up. Mutch made one save of note at 3-1. We were poor and still won

Serious question... WTF is this? 
Tied to one of the terraces at Links Park yesterday. 
1167225098_WTF.jpg.ea4b681fa1c021ed9bf1d1e40fa70204.jpg
I think there's a couple of them dotted about with other regular shouts from the fans. Personally I would have rather seen the money used to professionally record Hamish's greatest hits and blast that through the tannoy for 90 minutes but I don't have any say in these things.

On 17/10/2020 at 18:14, steveffc said:
On 17/10/2020 at 18:10, Marshmallo said:

Same was said about Cadette on his first performance, did Akell score today? He was better than Dowds!

Cadette was poor when he first arrived and struggled for a game. Jeffries has said since that he had to work on his game a lot to become the  striker he was when he left. Hopefully Francis can do the same and work hard and keep improving. He's pretty raw at the moment .

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Cadette was poor when he first arrived and struggled for a game. Jeffries has said since that he had to work on his game a lot and became a great striker. Hopefully Francis can do the same and work hard and keep improving. He's pretty raw at the moment .

I remember Stainrod's first 3 games for Falkirk and he was off the pace and looked at best going through the paces,then against Killie he was running down the line i was screaming CROSS it and then went or just score LOL

10 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I remember Stainrod's first 3 games for Falkirk and he was off the pace and looked at best going through the paces,then against Killie he was running down the line i was screaming CROSS it and then went or just score LOL

Yeah we got pumped off Clydebank and Partick in his first two games I seem to remember.