Lol, that’s made me even happier. Not sure when the last time I wasn’t depressed after an opening day game 
Think they need a big, ex Falkirk target man who is dominant in the air to partner McHugh.

Wonder if Joe McLaughlin could point them in the right direction

Thought we played well today just a shame to lose late on and come away with nothing.

Thought Falkirk were mostly disapointing throughout the game although there was no doubt that bring on 3 experienced players did make a difference for them.

A good sign when your team plays poorly and stills come away with a good result so maybe this is Falkirk's year to escape the seaside league?

As for the Mo, on today's performance I think we will be fine & can hopefully challenge for the playoffs again. Excited to see more of our new loan signing Mochrie after a good showing today.

2 minutes ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Thought we played well today just a shame to lose late on and come away with nothing.

Thought Falkirk were mostly disapointing throughout the game although there was no doubt that bring on 3 experienced players did make a difference for them.

A good sign when your team plays poorly and stills come away with a good result so maybe this is Falkirk's year to escape the seaside league?

As for the Mo, on today's performance I think we will be fine & can hopefully challenge for the playoffs again. Excited to see more of our new loan signing Mochrie after a good showing today.

Thought Mochrie and Quinn were very good for you. Quinn especially ran the show. 

6 minutes ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Fair assessment. I thought we edged the first half with Montrose dominating the second. A draw would have definitely been the fair result. You look an exciting side going forward again this season though with Mochrie involved in everything. He was outstanding. 

Edited by wee_bairn

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

I was waiting for the usual benevolent late penalty to get Falkirk out of trouble, and sure enough. Also as expected, no recognition of how well the opposition played from Falkirk fans.

Says a fuckign million after yer result today, you feel the need. God bless you my fifer friend 

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I was waiting for the usual benevolent late penalty to get Falkirk out of trouble, and sure enough. Also as expected, no recognition of how well the opposition played from Falkirk fans.

It's only the back of five, give folk a chance to get back down the road ffs.

10 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Fair assessment. I thought we edged the first half with Montrose dominating the second. A draw would have definitely been the fair result. You look an exciting side going forward again this season though with Mochrie involved in everything. He was outstanding. 

He’s from Larbert I think. If he is on loan from DU.

20 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Great result from Raith today and you're on here greeting about us getting a stonewall penalty.

Our major problems all stem from this defence. Not only are they terrible at organising, they are all so bad in the ball that it means our midfield get completely bypassed. We were murder for at least 60 minutes today.

Francis is lucky he scored or he would be getting slated for his 80 minutes. I'm not sure what he offers.