Scotland v Czech Republic (UEFA Nations League)

King Kebab

Just now, BingMcCrosby said:

I dont have much interest in motherwell so ill give it a miss.

I wanted Clarke to get the job too. I dont think he played a back 5 for kille? Did he?

I just think there's more games to come, were trying to build a team. Build a system.

I dont think that tonight was anything to build on. Unfortunately 

You are right that we didn’t play a back 5 but the way the system was Dicker in particular would drop into the back line at times.

Why must football fans have a boo boy? I thought it only happened at Dundee, but it's clear that it's happening with the national team as well. McBurnie is the national team boo boy, but McGregor is fast becoming the P&B boo boy.

Slovakia are a gang, as the table proves. Hopefully when we go there they've accepted relegation and don't give a fuck about the game and we take full advantage. 

We just won a game with a defence containing Motherwell, Aberdeen and even a Hibs player. Crazy times

Better than picking any old player from the English Championship cause they’ve got a Scottish granny like what we’ve done for the past decade. Getting solid players in like big Andy who gives 100% for the dandies and you know will give 100% for scotland is the way forward. Northern Ireland and Wales have shown us in the past what building a great team spirit can do.