Scotland v Czech Republic (UEFA Nations League)

King Kebab

Take off McGregor and put on McLean or McRorie, I don’t think we can afford both McGinn and McGregor in midfield against decent opposition. Get on another midfielder who will gain a bit more possession. We are carrying a threat up front, make the midfield stronger.

It’s a bit hairy at times and we could probably do without it, but I’m loving the “body line” defending we’re pulling out here, it shows both attitude and commitment!!!
This is what Ireland did for years and they shitfested loads.
If we can do this well plus we have better players then the sky's the limit.

Fantastic stuff so far. Great to see Fraser fit and firing. His scotland career been a bit stop start for a player of his ability and he’s now 26.
He’s definitely a match winner at this level and we’ve not had many of them over the years.

McGinn, Dykes and Fraser look good, against good opposition like the Czechs get two ball winning tacklers behind them in midfield 

Edited by Rscot

That’s as good a half as we could have hoped. Czechs aren’t getting much joy with this solid defence. The Czechs have turned up to dominate and take all 3 points, which is working in our favour due to the counter attack allowing our wing-backs to put the pressure right on them.

Vydra has got to score with that chance he gets. The Czechs will get more chances but we just have to continue to be solid and keep doing what we’re doing.

If playing like this is what is going to get us qualified, I’m all for it. Playing to Dykes strength with the counter is actually good to see.

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Even better, England losing and Harry Maguire sent off emoji4.png

I love the BBC sticking up for him, poor Harry Maguire, his confidence must be so low 😭

He's the most expensive defender of all time, plays for Man Utd and he's a fucking big huddie. Get it up him and them.