Next SNP leader

git-intae-thum

11 minutes ago, sophia said:

What hill, what march?

2014 was lost and who in the name of coherence could argue for such a swift rerun whilst polls showed no substantial shift?

It is now that time seems to kind and yet you are obsessing over the prospect of an internecine conflict.

Strange.

We both know who the next leader won't be 

It's nothing to do with internecine conflict.

It's all to do with getting a bit pissed aff handing the same leader, the same mandate...again..... for them to do hee haw with it.

I genuinely hope there is a plan this time, apart from ask......... get telt to bolt.

This has now happened several times. Forgive me then for starting to become a bit sceptical with regards to the capabilities  or commitment of the current leadership of the SNP with regards attaining our independence.

1 hour ago, Funkee said:

Once the 'no deal Brexit shit show' hits our screens... if you don't buy into indy then, just f**k off an live in England will you :)

The true voice of the Natter.  A baw hair away from, "Go back to your own country"

Civic nationalism bedamned.  Natterism is all about grievance and identity.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The true voice of the Natter.  A baw hair away from, "Go back to your own country"

Openly endorsing England as your own country. Disgusting but not in the least bit surprising tbh.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We could look at the true voice of UK Nationalism which you espouse, but I think the tweet you shared was made by someone since banned for extremism after expressing grievance towards brown people.

57 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Fine....what a strange thing to ask

Just thought your posts had a whiff of the bevvy about them, we’ve all been guilty of that in the past, I’m sure.

Anyway, enough of that shite. Genuine question; it’s obvious you don’t like Nicola Sturgeon (for whatever reason) who would you replace her with that in your opinion would do a better job? 

10 hours ago, Funkee said:

Once the 'no deal Brexit shit show' hits our screens... if you don't buy into indy then, just f**k off an live in England will you :)

No offence

Good tactic, f**k off out my country often does wonders, I love how you guys exemplify the progressive nature of SI supporters and definitely don't reaffirm the fact that a bunch of them are just the same as British Nationalists and funnily enough any type of Nationalist..

Good tactic, f**k off out my country often does wonders, I love how you guys exemplify the progressive nature of SI supporters and definitely don't reaffirm the fact that a bunch of them are just the same as British Nationalists and funnily enough any type of Nationalist..
If you can't see a difference between, if you're not happy with the way things are going in the country you live in, attempt to change it, or leave.
And gtf you're not getting in,or gtf because you're different, then maybe it's your view that's slightly askew.

1 hour ago, jakedee said:

If you can't see a difference between, if you're not happy with the way things are going in the country you live in, attempt to change it, or leave.
And gtf you're not getting in,or gtf because you're different, then maybe it's your view that's slightly askew.

He said if you dont support indy f**k off and live in England lmao. 

3 hours ago, Stormzy said:

He said if you dont support indy f**k off and live in England lmao. 

How do you feel about losing your EU citizen benefits in Murcia btw? Come to think of it, do any of these angry Britnats actually live in Scotland?

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

How do you feel about losing your EU citizen benefits in Murcia btw? Come to think of it, do any of these angry Britnats actually live in Scotland?

Aha I dont live in Murcia, I'm Scottish Borders, I was out in Murcia for 6 months when I made this account years go. 

Also I'm a happy britnat did you not see the score today? 

24 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aha I dont live in Murcia, I'm Scottish Borders, I was out in Murcia for 6 months when I made this account years go. 

Also I'm a happy britnat did you not see the score today? 

Feel free to take a few steps further down before we seal things off.

21 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Feel free to take a few steps further down before we seal things off.

Thankfully where I live people aren't blinded by such simple cave man things like nationalism..

Remember that time you posted antisemitic content and it got removed from the forum? 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Thankfully where I live people aren't blinded by such simple cave man things like nationalism..

You mean the more brexity areas of Scotland?

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Remember that time you posted antisemitic content and it got removed from the forum? 

Nope. I do however remember posting a perfectly legitimate remark about Labours Israeli lobbyist funded leader and somebody crying wolf about it. I wonder who that person was.