Next SNP leader

git-intae-thum

12 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Dont buy this at all. Sturgeon is an exceptional politician, it's no coincidence people are softer on Indy with her in charge when they like her. Who do you think will or could replace her and do just as well? 

U being a committed unionist......why are u suddenly praising Sturgeon? Genuinely interested.

17 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Tbf, I think the OP was more talking about within the SNP and Independence movement generally who are sick of Sturg...

IMG_5526.jpg

Oh, never mind.

Absolute nap that the letters U, D and I appear in the response.

Once again the polls really mean nothing unless the political will and ability are there to follow them up. ........Just a wee bit of movement and planning towards independence would do. Point me to where we have progressed on that matter since 2014.

5 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Once again the polls really mean nothing unless the political will and ability are there to follow them up. ........Just a wee bit of movement and planning towards independence would do. Point me to where we have progressed on that matter since 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_(Scotland)_Act_2020

1 hour ago, git-intae-thum said:

Doh........Perhaps that what our elected leaders of the independence movement should have spent the last 6 years trying to figure out.

They'd be a bit daft telling Boris their next move.

Nice to see a committed Natter like you agreeing with me.  Sturgeon will be gone by Xmas.
Who next?   Probably Cherry but it really doesn't matter.  We reached peak Natter around August and have been on a slippery slope since then as the whole idiocy of Scottish exceptionalism has been exposed.
The May election will still see Natters as the biggest single party- and would do  even if I were the leader - but after that they will regress to being a coterie of outliers with about about 25/30% of the vote as post-covid reality kicks in.
Just the 58% in favour of Scottish Independence then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

7 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Doh........Perhaps that what our elected leaders of the independence movement should have spent the last 6 years trying to figure out.

Who would you like to see replace Sturgeon in order to progress this Plan B?

9 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

U being a committed unionist......why are u suddenly praising Sturgeon? Genuinely interested.

I'm a centrist that supports the Union, I'm very open minded, I dont agree with Independence but you can't deny Sturgeon is a good politician, now what makes a good politician... the art of being likeable and charismatic whilst also being sleekit and sly whilst also managing to further your personal  political agendas. She's great at playing the game.