git-intae-thum

Next SNP leader

4 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

It's obviously unacceptable to tell someone to f**k off to England. It does in its crude way shine a light on something that baffles me about certain unionists though. Determined to iron out every crease that might differentiate Scotland from England, they'll rail against Gaelic even though Gaels are not conspicuously nationalistic, they'll pour scorn on any social attitudes research that explains the tendency fro Scots to vote in centre left instead of right wing governments and so on. It's all about emphasising how superficial our differences are in order to make Britishness the dominant identity. 

You have to wonder why these folk choose to live in places where their own perception is such a fringe one when there are places that chime more with their ideas.

It was rather crude I will admit but I just don't understand why people are happy with the way we are treated daily by this Tory Goverment.  A Government we have never voted for and who will continue to treat us like second class citizens.  They will take every resource from us but yet some will thank them and bend over and lick their boots.  They will take away our NHS and human rights for starters, THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.

They have dragged us out of the EU against our will!

If people think so little of this country, feel we are subservient... then why not better your life in the country you love across the border.

31 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is literally a joke from the second Inbetweeners movie, I don't know if you're being serious

The beauty of the art. 

Can’t say that I’ve seen too much of anyone else apart from sturgeon because she hasn’t given anyone else a chance.

Two of the top ones have even put on gardening leave. There doesn’t seem to be a great deal of talent there.

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Can’t say that I’ve seen too much of anyone else apart from sturgeon because she hasn’t given anyone else a chance.

Two of the top ones have even put on gardening leave. There doesn’t seem to be a great deal of talent there.

She is the FM so that's to be expected.  The fact that there is no decent oppoistion you would need to take up with the Tories, Lib Dems or what was Scottish Labour. 

Don't blame Nicola Sturgeon for that.... or as you prefer to call her 'Sturgeon'!  Which reflects more on you tbh.

1 hour ago, Funkee said:

It was rather crude I will admit but I just don't understand why people are happy with the way we are treated daily by this Tory Goverment.  A Government we have never voted for and who will continue to treat us like second class citizens.  They will take every resource from us but yet some will thank them and bend over and lick their boots.  They will take away our NHS and human rights for starters, THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.

If people think so little of this country, feel we are subservient... then why not better your life in the country you love across the border.

They! Hello, did not drag us out of the EU against my will.

You are NOT being treated as second class, you don’t know how well off you are

BARNETT FORMULA!

A government we did not vote for! it’s called democracy!

So why does Maragaret Covid get £80, 000 a year, and that useless lump of lard Bllackford, why are they at WM taking money?

Where do get this nonsense, this mythical SNP dreamy made complete rubbish that they will take away the NHS.

Complete and utter Fake News.

Then again, the SNP are full of fake news.

And you show true SNP colours , then why not  better  your life in the country you love across the border.

44 minutes ago, Funkee said:

She is the FM so that's to be expected.  The fact that there is no decent oppoistion you would need to take up with the Tories, Lib Dems or what was Scottish Labour. 

Don't blame Nicola Sturgeon for that.... or as you prefer to call her 'Sturgeon'!  Which reflects more on you tbh.

How does referring to someone by their surname reflect on them out of interest?

2 hours ago, Funkee said:

When your favourite sports hero keeps winning game after game after game. Do you blame them for that? Or the piss poor opposition?

1 hour ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

BARNETT FORMULA!

So why does Maragaret Covid get £80, 000 a year, and that useless lump of lard Bllackford, why are they at WM taking money?

Where do get this nonsense, this mythical SNP dreamy made complete rubbish that they will take away the NHS.

And you show true SNP colours , then why not  better  your life in the country you love across the border.

I don't know whether to laugh at you or weep for you.  Wiggo

21 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Weep, many tears, for him & his broken Union.

He has my sympathy because his hangover tomorrow’s gonna be even worse than the one I had today. 

3 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

BARNETT FORMULA!

IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

7 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

BARNETT FORMULA!

millionaire.jpg

For anyone logging in Sunday morning to catch up on Saturday nights posts, all I'll say is Bawwatchin and Stormzy.

Edited by thisal

7 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

BARNETT FORMULA!

PARKLIFE

McSpreader and Malky doing a fine job promoting independence here, great work lads!

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Blackford and Ewing seem ok i suppose. Getting on a bit though.

If assessing solely on personality and not grasp of brief/debating skills - which ultimately (and bizarrely) still influences many people's voting intention, Blackford I believe will be reasonably okay at keeping decided voters on-board. However I don't believe he has the personality, charisma or anything else to appeal to many of the undecided. 

10 hours ago, Funkee said:

Not quite the point I was making, because not all unionists feel this way. There are unionists who love Scotland and don't trust Holyrood under the SNP and greens but nonetheless get angry at e.g. badging Scottish produce with a Union flag, which is fair enough. Keep Scotland The Brand started life as a Yes Scotland group but now has Conservative members for example.

But there is this weird group of unionists who are hell bent on dissolving any differences between England and Scotland. To them everything from Scottish pronunciation to literature to separate national football teams are offensive. It seems mad to me to spend over a decade now living in a country that seems to be making them ill just by consuming current affairs, when they could live in England which ticks all their boxes.

Like I say they're a vocal minority of unionists. Just a bit odd.

McSpreader and Malky doing a fine job promoting independence here, great work lads!
I'm not sure it's him that's this latest zoomer - this Clach clown can hardly string a sentence together.

9 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

BARNETT FORMULA!

^^^^

Snotters and tears everwhere.

Kleenex-Boutique-Tissue-2Ply-White-3695ct1.jpg