Next SNP leader

git-intae-thum

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

It's obviously unacceptable to tell someone to f**k off to England. It does in its crude way shine a light on something that baffles me about certain unionists though. Determined to iron out every crease that might differentiate Scotland from England, they'll rail against Gaelic even though Gaels are not conspicuously nationalistic, they'll pour scorn on any social attitudes research that explains the tendency fro Scots to vote in centre left instead of right wing governments and so on. It's all about emphasising how superficial our differences are in order to make Britishness the dominant identity. 

You have to wonder why these folk choose to live in places where their own perception is such a fringe one when there are places that chime more with their ideas.

Good post generally but for the last part, most people don't really choose where they live. If I had the money I wouldn't live in Scotland or ROUK for that matter, even if SI happened I'd like to think I'd move to England but I'm not in that financial position, also currently the Borders is thankfully not pro Indy so I'm in the majority where I live. Historically borderers dont really pick a side for obvious reasons. 

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

You mean the more brexity areas of Scotland?

Nope. I do however remember posting a perfectly legitimate remark about Labours Israeli lobbyist funded leader and somebody crying wolf about it. I wonder who that person was.

Where I live wasnt pro Brexit but it was pro No. 

Ahah that's some explanation for sure.. I wonder why the mods removed it...

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Where I live wasnt pro Brexit but it was pro No. 

At least you accept that it's a "was" and not an "is".

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Ahah that's some explanation for sure.. I wonder why the mods removed it...

Because they can't remove you. No matter how many of your aliases they ban.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

At least you accept that it's a "was" and not an "is".

Because they can't remove you. No matter how many of your aliases they ban.

I've got no aliases champ, keep up the antisemitic content though. 

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Can't afford England but going to Canada? Stowaway?

As I said in the thread, they'll probably have jobs and land for people just for being British so I should be fine. 

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The true voice of the Natter.  A baw hair away from, "Go back to your own country"

Civic nationalism bedamned.  Natterism is all about grievance and identity.

Nowhere near it... but why am I not surprised possibly because you have 'Rangers' in your profile.  You are guided by the club you support and being subservient to a WM government that do nothing but ignore and insult the Scottish people.  

So aye, if you want to be treated like a second class citizen where your vote means nothing then please do f**k off and let people who believe in this country actually make that matter.

11 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Good tactic, f**k off out my country often does wonders, I love how you guys exemplify the progressive nature of SI supporters and definitely don't reaffirm the fact that a bunch of them are just the same as British Nationalists and funnily enough any type of Nationalist..

Location Spain, looks like you already have?

4 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

It's obviously unacceptable to tell someone to f**k off to England. It does in its crude way shine a light on something that baffles me about certain unionists though. Determined to iron out every crease that might differentiate Scotland from England, they'll rail against Gaelic even though Gaels are not conspicuously nationalistic, they'll pour scorn on any social attitudes research that explains the tendency fro Scots to vote in centre left instead of right wing governments and so on. It's all about emphasising how superficial our differences are in order to make Britishness the dominant identity. 

You have to wonder why these folk choose to live in places where their own perception is such a fringe one when there are places that chime more with their ideas.

It was rather crude I will admit but I just don't understand why people are happy with the way we are treated daily by this Tory Goverment.  A Government we have never voted for and who will continue to treat us like second class citizens.  They will take every resource from us but yet some will thank them and bend over and lick their boots.  They will take away our NHS and human rights for starters, THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.

They have dragged us out of the EU against our will!

If people think so little of this country, feel we are subservient... then why not better your life in the country you love across the border.

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Can’t say that I’ve seen too much of anyone else apart from sturgeon because she hasn’t given anyone else a chance.

Two of the top ones have even put on gardening leave. There doesn’t seem to be a great deal of talent there.

She is the FM so that's to be expected.  The fact that there is no decent oppoistion you would need to take up with the Tories, Lib Dems or what was Scottish Labour. 

Don't blame Nicola Sturgeon for that.... or as you prefer to call her 'Sturgeon'!  Which reflects more on you tbh.

1 hour ago, Funkee said:

It was rather crude I will admit but I just don't understand why people are happy with the way we are treated daily by this Tory Goverment.  A Government we have never voted for and who will continue to treat us like second class citizens.  They will take every resource from us but yet some will thank them and bend over and lick their boots.  They will take away our NHS and human rights for starters, THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN.

They have dragged us out of the EU against our will!

If people think so little of this country, feel we are subservient... then why not better your life in the country you love across the border.

They! Hello, did not drag us out of the EU against my will.

You are NOT being treated as second class, you don’t know how well off you are

BARNETT FORMULA!

A government we did not vote for! it’s called democracy!

So why does Maragaret Covid get £80, 000 a year, and that useless lump of lard Bllackford, why are they at WM taking money?

Where do get this nonsense, this mythical SNP dreamy made complete rubbish that they will take away the NHS.

Complete and utter Fake News.

Then again, the SNP are full of fake news.

And you show true SNP colours , then why not  better  your life in the country you love across the border.

44 minutes ago, Funkee said:

She is the FM so that's to be expected.  The fact that there is no decent oppoistion you would need to take up with the Tories, Lib Dems or what was Scottish Labour. 

Don't blame Nicola Sturgeon for that.... or as you prefer to call her 'Sturgeon'!  Which reflects more on you tbh.

How does referring to someone by their surname reflect on them out of interest?

2 hours ago, Funkee said:

When your favourite sports hero keeps winning game after game after game. Do you blame them for that? Or the piss poor opposition?

1 hour ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

They! Hello, did not drag us out of the EU against my will.

You are NOT being treated as second class, you don’t know how well off you are

BARNETT FORMULA!

A government we did not vote for! it’s called democracy!

So why does Maragaret Covid get £80, 000 a year, and that useless lump of lard Bllackford, why are they at WM taking money?

Where do get this nonsense, this mythical SNP dreamy made complete rubbish that they will take away the NHS.

Complete and utter Fake News.

Then again, the SNP are full of fake news.

And you show true SNP colours , then why not  better  your life in the country you love across the border.

I don't know whether to laugh at you or weep for you.  Wiggo