Next SNP leader

git-intae-thum

Seems a reasonable enough question, given the current incumbent is struggling.

The unionist press have there powder dry and are ready to unleash the inevitable barrage, should the FM fail to do the honourable thing before the SP elections.

As above..... Who will the replacement be....and therefore who likely will be our first minister.

Unlike the previous first minister the incumbent has totally failed to nurture a successor and has carefully sidelined or excluded any potential political rivals.

Good for Mr and Mrs Murrell. Shite for independence!!!!

Therefore, when the fm has to face the inevitable, where does that leave us?

Who is next?

Edited by git-intae-thum

5 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Seems a reasonable enough question, given the current incumbent is a dead duck.

Nice to see a committed Natter like you agreeing with me.  Sturgeon will be gone by Xmas.

Who next?   Probably Cherry but it really doesn't matter.  We reached peak Natter around August and have been on a slippery slope since then as the whole idiocy of Scottish exceptionalism has been exposed.

The May election will still see Natters as the biggest single party- and would do  even if I were the leader - but after that they will regress to being a coterie of outliers with about about 25/30% of the vote as post-covid reality kicks in.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nice to see a committed Natter like you agreeing with me.  Sturgeon will be gone by Xmas.

Who next?   Probably Cherry but it really doesn't matter.  We reached peak Natter around August and have been on a slippery slope since then as the whole idiocy of Scottish exceptionalism has been exposed.

The May election will still see Natters as the biggest single party- and would do  even if I were the leader - but after that they will regress to being a coterie of outliers with about about 25/30% of the vote as post-covid reality kicks in.

I actually edited that bit about "dead duck" to struggling, because after i thought about it, I am no so sure she is a dead duck yet. ........But anyways there is no doubt she will need to go... and go soon.

However the rest of your post is complete pish.

The SNP are not the independence movement. Sturgeon is not independence !!!!🤣

Support for independence is now consistently well over 50% and is only going to continue rising.

U need to sharpen up to the inevitable.

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

^^^

Wisnae in Scotland in 2014

And hisnae been in Scotland since

Nonsense.  To show my commitment to Scotland I've even been twice to Dundee in the past 13 months - including a home game vs Ayr at Dens.

You're just furious that you called Nippy a dead duck then rescinded it when found out.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

It is and she is.

You'll be back to being no more than 25% of the electorate by the time I collect my state pension.

In a UK with a government that raises the pension age around 5 years every 2 years. Such a thing will clearly never happen.

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's not often Kincardine has competition for being the biggest moron in a thread, but here we are. 

The OP is a fucking idiot who is probably dreaming of the second coming of Salmond. Or even worse, Cherry as leader and FM 😂

Yup, the Mrs Murrell patter is a dead giveaway for your textbook misogynistic moon howling nonsense.

11 minutes ago, renton said:

Yup, the Mrs Murrell patter is a dead giveaway for your textbook misogynistic moon howling nonsense.

Its almost as bad as the Nippy patter. Grown fucking men using that. Jesus wept.

The sort of thing I'd expect from those fools falling for Galloway's latest  scam, Alliance for My Wallet.

1 hour ago, renton said:

47 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Its almost as bad as the Nippy patter. Grown fucking men using that. Jesus wept.

Also nominated - "wee cranky". 

Who'd have guessed that a man who keeps the staff tips for himself would turn out to be a a right c**t.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/dec/15/michel-roux-jr-restaurant-staff-no-share-service-charge-le-gavroche