Team for Czech Rep

Craigieboy86

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

With Robertson rather judiciously getting himself booked last night, he misses out, if this was intentional was it so that he doesn’t miss the Play-Off Final and if this was in fact the case, would it then mean that if Dykes, McTominay or Fleck get booked in this game against the Czechs that THEY will then miss out on the Serbia game???

I suspect that was more to do with wanting a wee rest ahead of the Merseyside derby next weekend.

Think we've got a couple of Czech based posfers? I think I read in the week (winging it a bit ) that they were all having Covid tests again on Monday and if a few have the virus, they already have another 'reserve' team picked and ready for Hampden?

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Not sure what your issue with that is tbh.

FWIW McGregor also did more in his cameo last night that he himself had done for quite a few Scotland games.

Sorry , my ( poor ) attempt at humour

Tom English is a die hard Callum MacGregor fan 

McKenna dropped out and we look much better defensively. That isn’t a coincidence. The boy is utter turd.

Play Czechia’s full team, who cares. We’ll win. That’s us quality again.

Wouldn’t have thought another centre back was top of the priority list. We could do with a left back and a quick winger/midfielder to replace Fraser when he inevitably tires around the 70th minute - our game did drop a bit when he went off for Paterson last night.