Team for Czech Rep

Craigieboy86

44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Any news on how depleted the Czech squad will be, if at all?

MOre or less the same as us.

Marshy

Tommy, Dech, Costy

OD, Greagy, Jack, John, Taylor

Fraz & Big Oz

It's been over a week of Internationl Fitba, I think think I know them personally now.

7 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

At a minimum McGregor to come in for Fleck, and Taylor in for Robertson?

Don't think McGregor has done any more than Fleck to justify coming straight back in.

4 hours ago, Detournement said:

I think there will be a few changes.

Marshall 

O'Donnell Porteous Gallagher Considine Taylor

Fleck McCrorie McLean

Dykes Fraser

I don't see him starting McTominay and McGinn in all three games. 

I do

I do not think Porteous , or McCrorie , will start in this game

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Any news on how depleted the Czech squad will be, if at all?

Unlikely to be depleted more than it is currently unless tests go horribly wrong. Positive tests on Saturday ruled out Jan Kopic, Lukáš Kalvach and Zdeněk Ondrášek (all Viktoria Plzeň) from taking part in last night's game against Israel, and they won't be part of any squad for Wednesday. Adam Hložek, the eighteen-year-old wonderkid and Bořek Dočkal, both of Sparta Prague, were noticeably absent from the bench yesterday evening; and I'd have expected them to have had some part in the game The Czechs ended up flying to Haifa in stages to try and avoid cross-contamination, which worked to an extent, so it'll be a team that more closely resembles the preferred first XI rather than the emergency team in Olomouc.

With a lot of the big guns back - Alex Král (Spartak Moscow), Vladimír Darida (Hertha Berlin) and Tomáš Souček looks pretty much like their ideal central midfield patnership. Vydra is usually the preferred striker in a 4-5-1 formation, which is unlikely to change between now and Wednesday. 

Edited by Menzel

Soucek is one to watch out, we'll need to keep close eye on him at set pieces. He's really good at attacking the ball and with his height (6'3) he'll be bigger than our midfielders unless McCrorie plays.

With Robertson rather judiciously getting himself booked last night, he misses out, if this was intentional was it so that he doesn’t miss the Play-Off Final and if this was in fact the case, would it then mean that if Dykes, McTominay or Fleck get booked in this game against the Czechs that THEY will then miss out on the Serbia game???