Clyde vs Thistle -17th October opening day

2 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Matchday looms and I can't really give a shit. I'll maybe give the commentary a go but having forked out for Sky Sportd I'll watch whatever pish is on there at 3pm.

The Goodwillie thing is a bit staid now. Don't get me wrong he'll forever be a beast. But I like to look at it from the pov that ending up kicking a ball in part-time football in front of a few hundred fans is part of his punishment.

The actual crime was when he was a general Arsehole at Dundee Utd. The court case has fucked his career and most clubs higher up the food chain wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. He was declared bankrupt so he's lost the money and relative fame that made him act in a beastly fashion in the first place. 

In their recent existence Clyde would be nowhere near capable of getting a player of his ability so I can see why they took the chance. I don't agree with it but it is what is is. 

Anyway, get into these racist, gypo rape apologists. 

12-0 Thistle or McCall can gtf!

Knowing you personally, we know that’s a load of shite 😀

Get fucking tore into them today Clyde. Ally Love and Goodie goals in a 2-1 win. Last minute Goodie penalty to top it off.

Surprised at the negativity from a few Jags fans on here - Thistle have the strongest squad in the League (along with Falkirk) and should be brushing the likes of Clyde aside.

2-1 to the Bully 😆

Edited to add - Any reason Lyons is not getting game time ? Absolutely outstanding last season in this League, actually be happy not to see him on the pitch today.

Edited by macclyde+

3 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Judge Judy's Gypos vs Judge Rinder's Red n Yella Army....

3 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Matchday looms and I can't really give a shit. I'll maybe give the commentary a go but having forked out for Sky Sportd I'll watch whatever pish is on there at 3pm.

The Goodwillie thing is a bit staid now. Don't get me wrong he'll forever be a beast. But I like to look at it from the pov that ending up kicking a ball in part-time football in front of a few hundred fans is part of his punishment.

The actual crime was when he was a general Arsehole at Dundee Utd. The court case has fucked his career and most clubs higher up the food chain wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. He was declared bankrupt so he's lost the money and relative fame that made him act in a beastly fashion in the first place. 

In their recent existence Clyde would be nowhere near capable of getting a player of his ability so I can see why they took the chance. I don't agree with it but it is what is is. 

Anyway, get into these racist, gypo rape apologists. 

12-0 Thistle or McCall can gtf!

Where's the link for the stream you gypo c@#ts?

What have you got against the travelling community, 3 racist posts on the same thread,  and you support a team that's only song is sectarian,  you come across as a bit of a nugget calling anyone racist.

20 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Surprised at the negativity from a few Jags fans on here - Thistle have the strongest squad in the League (along with Falkirk) and should be brushing the likes of Clyde aside.

You really shouldn’t be 😂

21 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Edited to add - Any reason Lyons is not getting game time ? Absolutely outstanding last season in this League, actually be happy not to see him on the pitch today.

Think we all thought he’d play a big part this season, but he’s not played much as yet, and there has been a slot to bring a winger on in games, and the manager has opted for Connor Murray or Joe Cardle over Blair. Did great things at Montrose, maybe just taking a bit of time for him to get started at Thistle. 

I’ve been surprised by Lyons lack of involvement so far, could’ve maybe been a fitness issue or McCall experimenting with different formations. Should be a player who plays a big role in our side this season. 

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

When was the last time we played each other in a league fixture? 

The league game under John Brown where they absolutely battered us but Jonny Tuffey let a back-pass skip past him into the net. 

Rudden and his inability to stay fit for more than 5 minutes is a huge concern and Gordon continually getting a game is baffling.

Have bad memories of the game we played Clyde at Broadwood first game of the season when they'd signed guys off the street the week before and they beat us, hopefully a different outcome today.

4 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Rudden and his inability to stay fit for more than 5 minutes is a huge concern and Gordon continually getting a game is baffling.

Have bad memories of the game we played Clyde at Broadwood first game of the season when they'd signed guys off the street the week before and they beat us, hopefully a different outcome today.

Was that the game the season after we lost the championship to ICT?

11 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Was that the game the season after we lost the championship to ICT?

Aye. Jamie Mitchell played for Thistle that day. Wee fanny. 

Maybe not that season, but Thistle were relegated the season before.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv