Clyde vs Thistle -17th October opening day

2 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Reckon this will be a difficult game, of two teams going at it, so I’ll go 2-1 Thistle, Rudden to get his first goal for us, and Cardle to get the second one. 

Absolute banker that Cardle scores against us given he used to play for his. I really liked him when he was here.

I really want to beat this lot. I fuckin hate Clyde (and nothing to do with the Goodwillie thing, I just hate their shitey wind-tunnel of a stadium and the fact that they made a filthy habit of beating us there with a frequency that was frankly indecorous) .

As long as we keep big Paddy Keogh quiet I reckon we have a right good chance.

5-0 to the cuddlies.

7 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Some excellent tear stained "they're no gettin a penny" replies on Thistles tweet about the stream for the game. 

Might be more inclined to part with their cash if it was ICT we were playing...they have previous for that despite not caring about us...

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Some excellent tear stained "they're no gettin a penny" replies on Thistles tweet about the stream for the game. 

First league game in many months and their hatred of Clyde is stronger than their love for Thistle. Funny how the mask slips when match day approaches. 

I’m not sure “lol you guys aren’t willing to financially reward a rapist” is quite the zinger Clyde fans think it is. 
Falkirk fans did a wonderful job "financially rewarding" Goodwillie last season.

Excellent Falkirk attendance numbers at Broadwood. Almost filled the away stand on both visits

Jings! Your club even donated all 6 points.

22 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Falkirk fans did a wonderful job "financially rewarding" Goodwillie last season.

Excellent Falkirk attendance numbers at Broadwood. Almost filled the away stand on both visits

Jings! Your club even donated all 6 points.

Each and every one of those fans behaved appallingly by lining the pockets of a rapist. 

1 hour ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Each and every one of those fans behaved appallingly by lining the pockets of a rapist. 

This is the first time I've seen this and genuinely support this stance. I've seen so many Falkirk fans hitting out with the whole 'funding a rapist' thing but you can guarantee most of those folk attended the away game.

Genuinely amazes me that there are still Thistle and Falkirk fans saying they won’t pay for a game because the opposition club didn’t vote for reconstruction. Why would any club vote for something in another teams interest over their own?

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Genuinely amazes me that there are still Thistle and Falkirk fans saying they won’t pay for a game because the opposition club didn’t vote for reconstruction. Why would any club vote for something in another teams interest over their own?

I'm not giving Clyde a penny because it pays a court-confirmed rapist money. Nothing to do with what you did or didn't vote for.