Clyde vs Thistle -17th October opening day

Obviously going to be a hard game for us, thistle are my favourites to go up. 

We looked good going forward on Saturday, defensively we’ll need to tighten up. Especially Shiels. 

We have a great home record over the past 2 seasons, 3 defeats all in I think or there abouts. That needs to continue this season with the improved league this year. 

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Obviously going to be a hard game for us, thistle are my favourites to go up. 

We looked good going forward on Saturday, defensively we’ll need to tighten up. Especially Shiels. 

We have a great home record over the past 2 seasons, 3 defeats all in I think or there abouts. That needs to continue this season with the improved league this year. 

Should be quite close then. Over the last 2 seasons we've only lost 15 away games!!

1 minute ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:
£12 for the streams this season, or £10 for Season Card holders. 

So clyde are effectively treating the season ticket money as a donation to the club?

No. Season tickets are basically a prepaid card (can be topped up) and you can use it for tickets/streams, things out the club shop etc. 

It is designed to be flexible as we knew there wouldn’t be a “normal” season in terms of season tickets.

So to answer your question, season ticket holders will be charged £10 from the £250 season card they have already bought.

2 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

No. Season tickets are basically a prepaid card (can be topped up) and you can use it for tickets/streams, things out the club shop etc. 

It is designed to be flexible as we knew there wouldn’t be a “normal” season in terms of season tickets.

So to answer your question, season ticket holders will be charged £10 from the £250 season card they have already bought.

So either you're hoping for 25 home games or it's a donation.

You can donate at the end of the season or roll the balance on towards the next season ticket or ask for the balance back . It can also be used for purchases from the club shop.

15 minutes ago, ScottyG said:

Wow! Read his answer again. The ticket can be used for other things like a kit or a scarf or...........etc.

If anything is left it can be carried over to next season.

If you have the financial wherewithall you can even leave it as a donation if you like

Think of all the pies we can eat if any supporters are allowed in before end of the season...

Regarding the game, no idea of the standard of thistle's squad but you'd imagine they'll give us a tougher match than Dumbarton did last Saturday. We are currently looking good going forward but work still needing done at the back. Both teams will score & fingers crossed for a Clyde victory. 

Just wish we were there to see it, horrendous feeling having the new league campaign kicking off & not being in the stands. 

Graham now misses Saturday's game.

A lot less confident with Graham, he’s the best striker in the league and important to how we play. I’ve yet to be convinced by Rudden and we’ve seen very little of Kouder-Aissa. Hopefully Spittal starts instead of Gordon too.

37 minutes ago, Reid said:

A lot less confident with Graham, he’s the best striker in the league and important to how we play. I’ve yet to be convinced by Rudden and we’ve seen very little of Kouder-Aissa. Hopefully Spittal starts instead of Gordon too.

Spittal is going to be a key player for us during his loan, a good signing for this level. Hope to see him start on Saturday.

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

Graham is a decent striker but would have to disagree he’s the best in the league. 

Obviously I am bias but I do struggle to see past Graham, he is a quality striker with all the attributes a front man needs. Should really be in with a shout of going for top scorer this season. There are of course other good strikers in the league, I just personally feel Graham is the best.