Ayr United v Queen of the South - multi club forum match thread

This should be interesting now. Aero sitting tight on the right hand side should make it easier for Reading to get forward on the left but my biggest worry is Roscoe at CB.

With McCowan, Moffat and Anderson we should have enough to go and cause problems but it’s keeping their forwards quiet is the issue.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is it Live yet? Or is it normally right before kick off?

Logged in and raring to go.  Stream looking good just now.  It was live when I tuned in 15 minutes ago although it looked like a still shot cos you couldn't see anything moving. 

Edit to add: maybe it wasn't live cos a mesage has just come on saying the stream will be starting shortly. There was def a picture players coming onto the pitch,  maybe just testing. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Ferguson

Nortey
Ayo
Buchanan
Maxwell

Robinson
McKee
McCabe
Fitzpatrick

East
Dobbie

Swap Shields with Robinson and that would have been my pick. Not sure why Shields is benched given he's been one of our best players so far.

To be honest it beggars belief - only plausible explanation is that Shields may be carrying a knock. It is going to be a difficult enough season without leaving out our best players. Robinson has been absolutely anonymous so far - can only hope that he proves us wrong today.

Logged in and raring to go.  Stream looking good just now.  It was live when I tuned in 15 minutes ago although it looked like a still shot cos you couldn't see anything moving. 

Edit to add: maybe it wasn't live cos a mesage has just come on saying the stream will be starting shortly. There was def a picture players coming onto the pitch,  maybe just testing. 

Aye I currently have a picture of Somerset Park and the team badges.

Edited - picture and commentary now.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:

Will have that until teams come it , like right now 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:

....and we have live pictures.