Roscoe
Reading

Murdoch
Muirhead
Chalmers

McCowan
Anderson
Zanatta

Think he’ll play a 4-4-2 with Anderson and Moffat up front with Walsh out! Looking forward to seeing us playing with Zanatta, McCowan and Walsh in behind Anderson thoigh. 

You not thinking we’ll have anyone in for Saturday? 

I think there’s every chance but I’ve no idea who.

Ideally we’d have another striker and attacking midfielder but I think both for Saturday is a touch optimistic.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think there’s every chance but I’ve no idea who.

Ideally we’d have another striker and attacking midfielder but I think both for Saturday is a touch optimistic.

It needs to be before Saturday or it’s free agents. The loan market shuts on Friday. 

Note to Ayr Season ticket holders 

To watch stream for home games the code you need to enter is the numbers and letters below your scan code on your NEW season ticket ( last years tickets are now defunct ) if you need any assistance please contact shop Thu or Fri between 1-5 

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Note to Ayr Season ticket holders 

To watch stream for home games the code you need to enter is the numbers and letters below your scan code on your NEW season ticket ( last years tickets are now defunct ) if you need any assistance please contact shop Thu or Fri between 1-5 

I’ve not been sent a new season ticket. Was told just to keep a hold of my old one?

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ve not been sent a new season ticket. Was told just to keep a hold of my old one?

That’s changed now ( as of Monday ) due to new codes being needed for streaming , tickets are in shop to be collected ( if you want your code PMd to you then PM me )

35 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

That’s changed now ( as of Monday ) due to new codes being needed for streaming , tickets are in shop to be collected ( if you want your code PMd to you then PM me )

Hi Robbo, I logged onto the website and I had two tickets this year's was under:

"Adult Season Ticket Terrace"

and I just need the 10 digit code under the QR code?

Edited by Trogdor

15 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Hi Robbo, I logged onto the website and I had two tickets this year's was under:

"Adult Season Ticket Terrace"

and I just need the 10 digit code under the QR code?

That’s correct , the 10 digit code is what you require