Ayr United v Queen of the South - multi club forum match thread

After a horrendous streaming experience with the Albion Rovers game, this has thankfully been the opposite. Perfect stream from the start so far. Decided to watch on the iPad today instead of using a laptop hooked up to the TV. Not sure if that's made a difference at all, but if it was like this every week I'd buy a PPV for every game. Come on Ayr!

Just now, Ayr23 said:

After a horrendous streaming experience with the Albion Rovers game, this has thankfully been the opposite. Perfect stream from the start so far. Decided to watch on the iPad today instead of using a laptop hooked up to the TV. Not sure if that's made a difference at all, but if it was like this every week I'd buy a PPV for every game. Come on Ayr!

I used the laptop connecting to TV with HDMI on Tuesday and doing the same today. Tuesday was a shambles but today has been almost perfect so far. 

We've passed it around well and created a couple of decent opportunities. We should have got one when Ayo somehow missed. We've limited Ayr to one Anderson shot that looked to have been well saved. Other than that Ayr haven't done us any damage. Unlucky not to be going into the second half ahead but if we continue in the same way we could get the win here or a draw at least.

Then we come back to the realisation that crosses are part and parcel of football and we are fucking useless at defending them and find ourselves 2-0 down, lucky to be in the game, chance of points all but fucked and more goals for Ayr likely to follow.

Absolutely fucking hopeless.

3 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

2-0 down, but we've certainly not been second best overall in that half. A complete inability to defend set pieces, yet again, has us behind. Really frustrating stuff.

Agree with this - don’t think we’ve been great and Queens created the better chances. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

We’ve played well on the break imo without creating anything clear cut. QOS haven’t done much either and their best chance came from a drop off in our defending.

We deserve to be winning anyway.

^This

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I've switched to the pc now.

I had no issue on my mobile for the first half it didn't freeze once. They should just do away with the clock tbh.

Yeah it's an issue with the software they use to add the clock, when the stream lags the time doesn't stay in sync and vice versa.