Ayr United v Queen of the South - multi club forum match thread

43 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I think this info needs to be sent to all season ticket holders....

I am led to believe that an email will be sent to all holders today along with it being posted on all Ayr United social media outlets , I just post on here as an added source 

2 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

I am led to believe that an email will be sent to all holders today along with it being posted on all Ayr United social media outlets , I just post on here as an added source 

One thing to maybe clarify - the code on the season ticket card is all upper case whereas the same code on the Total Tickets account is not. Normally these checksum codes are case sensitive.

12 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Definitely as I don’t do any other social media and I didn’t know anything about this as was told old season ticket would be fine. I haven’t had an email btw.

Emails being sent tonight / tomorrow am 

15 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Definitely as I don’t do any other social media and I didn’t know anything about this as was told old season ticket would be fine. I haven’t had an email btw.

Old seasons were cancelled on Monday due to streaming codes , 

21 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Just got the email with the code as a season ticket holder, cheers. Its case sensitive as per the Total Tickets dashboard so I'm pretty sure the one in capitals on the supporters card won't work.

We were informed that it was not case sensitive, I will get club to check 

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Just got the email with the code as a season ticket holder, cheers. Its case sensitive as per the Total Tickets dashboard so I'm pretty sure the one in capitals on the supporters card won't work.

Angus 

when I tried the link it automatically turns all letters to upper case when entering season ticket QR code 

Note to Ayr Season ticket holders 
To watch stream for home games the code you need to enter is the numbers and letters below your scan code on your NEW season ticket ( last years tickets are now defunct ) if you need any assistance please contact shop Thu or Fri between 1-5 
Is the shop likely to be open on Saturday morning? Was planning picking up the season ticket before heading back up the road as I'll need nip down to Troon anyway.

QR code is a mixture of 10 digits and letters (mix of upper and lower case).  Received the following email from the club on Thursday evening . Pre

Season Ticket QR Code Reminder

Thank you for purchasing a Season Ticket for Ayr United FC

In these times, your support for the club is very important.

Your Season Ticket allows you to watch online streaming of our Home league games at no extra cost. To logon you will be required to enter the QR Code associated with your Season Ticket

Your Season Ticket Reference: AUFC--------

Your QR Code: ----------

Regards,

Ayr United FC