Teams from the south photo thread 2020/21 season

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

No disrespect intended but how the f**k are you getting into games?

Jesus are u another dev die hard??? Have u watched the games on ppv? This man stands himself taken amazing photos and promotes the South of Scotland league. Did u say the same to the Heston’s photos being taken by HRFC or George trudt at abbey vale.. Jesus bore off and if you won’t to spout the rules read the book. 🤡 🤡 

On 08/11/2020 at 19:59, groundhopper2000 said:

South Of Scotland League
Lochmaben 1 Wigtown & Bladnoch 0
Whitehills Park
Closed Door

November 7th 2020 2pm Kick Off 

Weather Dry And Mild +14

http://groundhopper2000.blogspot.com/2020/11/lochmaben-v-wigtown-bladnoch.html

Wonder if you managed to get a photo of this idiot groundhopper who says he travelled up from London to stand and watch from outside the ground? https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/saturday-7th-november-2020.3092/post-57888

Edited by Ginaro

Just read the forum stuff re the groundhopper, seems quite proud of his efforts going from Carlisle up to Scotland. A pity the police weren't at the station to lock him up for the weekend. Sadly there will be many who think it's all about them going to a game,Spoilt b*****d from Viz springs to mind. 

On 11/11/2020 at 12:25, Ginaro said:

Wonder if you managed to get a photo of this idiot groundhopper who says he travelled up from London to stand and watch from outside the ground? https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/saturday-7th-november-2020.3092/post-57888

No I never Ginaro.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet more photos from BCD games ?  Not the cleverest bloke on earth, but I wonder which part of BCD - NO fans allowed, these selfish hoppers don't understand ? No doubt they'll be first up trying to get a vaccine, seeing as the whole world revolves around them. Me ? I just love the game and grounds, and doing what I'm told /advised to do.

On 30/11/2020 at 20:51, Andy groundhopper said:

Yet more photos from BCD games ?  Not the cleverest bloke on earth, but I wonder which part of BCD - NO fans allowed, these selfish hoppers don't understand ? No doubt they'll be first up trying to get a vaccine, seeing as the whole world revolves around them. Me ? I just love the game and grounds, and doing what I'm told /advised to do.

This will give you time to post up some more c**p Andy.

Passed by Mid Annandale to attend and take photos. Like all the other closed door matches Andy all passed by the home teams.

My Weekend match for photos
⚽ - Mid Annandale AFC v Stranraer FC SOS
🏆 - South Of Scotland League
📍 - New King Edward Park 
📅 - Saturday 5th December 2020
⏰ - 3pm
💷 - Closed Door

DSC_0255_edited.jpg

Edited by groundhopper2000
spell