Pars vs ICT, 17th October

Not sure if I'll be able to watch this as on a wee holiday at the moment but if I do get a wee couple of hours in the afternoon I'll be looking for a quiet coffee shop with WiFi or something and tuning in. It was strange watching the Falkirk game live and not being at EEP, but it being on actual telly (well Premier) meant it wasn't a unique experience having missed a few televised games in the last. A Saturday 3pm league game though, and streamed on Pars TV? It'll be new. I've heard a few people say that commentary teams have been quite impartial on other clubs streams since there is only one team allowed into the ground, but I think the Pars TV guys have always been pretty fair anyway, so hopefully the system copes and we get good numbers of away fans as well as non season ticket holders signing up.

23 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just to be sure, £12 is a good deal and handy for DAFC and as I mentioned already it's a big saving for me as I would have attended that match.

Hopefully I hope that over teams will offer this facility through the winter months if this closed door shite continues. 

Kind of ironic this as ICT will be getting more money from me this season due to the Covid and I’ll be watching them more often. Gave up the season ticket years ago and now only make a couple of home games a season, so it’s usually the away games I make. 

With the number of players we have out, pretty much as predicted, but Brad McKay in defence, and Todorov as our main attacker, do not inspire confidence. Dunfermline team looks considerably stronger.  Still ridiculously exited about this though.  

Team v Dunfermline.JPG

Logged onto Pars TV nice and early. Pleased to have the option to cast to the TV but at the minute no sound. Hopefully that's just temporary whilst they are showing the goals of the Killie v Pars match the other night.

ETA: Sound just fired up now.

Edited by RiG